Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 4

Hi All!

What about suffix in symbols? I'm subscribed to a provider, but he has islamic account, with .isl ending. I have micro account with .m ending :D

And they won't work each other.

Of course fee paid, and has no signal. Any idea? He told me to, he will open another account to provide signals, but suffixes must be fixed, or not?

Csaba

segesvarics:

Hi All!

What about suffix in symbols? I'm subscribed to a provider, but he has islamic account, with .isl ending. I have micro account with .m ending :D

And they won't work each other.

Of course fee paid, and has no signal. Any idea? He told me to, he will open another account to provide signals, but suffixes must be fixed, or not?

Csaba

You have to write to ServiceDesk. Some suffixes are taken into account, but maybe not yet .isl.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

angevoyageur:
You have to write to ServiceDesk. Some suffixes are taken into account, but maybe not yet .isl.
Thanks.

In the poll https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11818 about  to do subscription in demo account or not to do, I  would not have problem  to accept a signal provider in a demo account, but I have a preoccupation!!!

What level of  manipulation by the brokers in relation to a demo account?
 Some kind of manipulation by Broker can influence the final result to the Subscriber's terminal?
Is there any technical difference between a demo account and a live account that could do the difference in signal provider?

I read in a post from a moderator ( I think  was angevoyageur ),  once he tested an EA on a demo account with a broker and in less than a month your account has grown, I think it was more than 1000%, so,  this would never happen in a real account, certainly that demo account was manipulated somehow by broker, with bad intentions.

I would like an official position of MetaQuotes about this!
As a subscriber, do you invest in Demo Account trading signals?
  • www.mql5.com

any one help me

when i subscribe to signal , i found order  volume is not same volume of owner of signal ,can i make volume of order same as volume of owner of signal ?and in meta trader in tools option  signal  when i changed tab use no more than .......% of deposit 95 % maximum , the volume do not equal volume of owner of signal

solatona:

any one help me

when i subscribe to signal , i found order  volume is not same volume of owner of signal ,can i make volume of order same as volume of owner of signal ?and in meta trader in tools option  signal  when i changed tab use no more than .......% of deposit 95 % maximum , the volume do not equal volume of owner of signal

Please do some research before posting, this question has been asked numerous times.

solatona:

any one help me

See the article General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

I want to ask the credits is belongs to mql5.com or mql4.com ?

kelly:
I want to ask the credits is belongs to mql5.com or mql4.com ?
It's on mql5.com, but you can use it for MT4 and MT5 signals.

How to pay subscription by credit card or paypal?
Reason: