Indicators: RSI Monitor

RSI Monitor:

Simple and clean panel that shows RSI values on all timeframes with Oversold and Overbought notification.

RSI Monitor

Author: awran5

Hi 

Can you add more time frames please

D1 WK MN

or show me in code where i can change the current time frame to upper  

Thanks

Hi 

How can i stop the Lower time frames(1 Min 5min,30 min,) from functioning?

Thanks

awran5 Hello is there any way I can get the RSI monitor with an update that allows me to chose the time frames for the signal. What I want to do is set it so that only the H1 H4 D1 time frames are the only ones sending signal as the lower timeframes send to many signals. I would be willing to pay you if needed but I really really need this as soon as possible if its not too much trouble to update. Thanks

Hello, thank you for indicator I like it, but can you add swish on\off time frame signals please, to can stop signals on other time frame I just need signals on 15 or 30 min time frame? Thank you!
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
When a graphical object is created using the ObjectCreate() function, it's necessary to specify the type of object being created, which can be one of the values of the ENUM_OBJECT enumeration. Further specifications of object properties are possible using functions for working with graphical objects.

Hi, this monitor is great. RSI can be used other than overbought or oversold (70/30)

RSI is a measure of strength, there is also range shift zones :

50/50 divides bear & bull territory

60/40 entering strength (or pullback zone)

70/30 momentum

90/10 parabolic

Just a humble request for option to color code the zones like a strength meter.

This way if for example higher time frames color showing strength but lower time frame suddenly dips to weakness then that could be potential pullback buy entry.

When all colors are in unison of strength/ weakness then that could be a potential momentum trade or indication that it could be hitting SnR zones

When colors are not in unison then that could be ranging market.

In each condition we can adjust our strategies or choose our battles.

Thank you ^_^ 

It's great, you could do it for mt5, it would be the best, bro, this is a gold mine
Reason: