strategy - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
But I think - it may be valid for the next candle ... because for example - this one (Bullish One White Soldier) is for 2 candles, right? So, it may predict of the movement for the 3rd candle, and not for all the tendency concerning uptrend or downtrend, right?

If yes so it may be good for scalping, or for 'price action trading' in practics ... for example (I am talking with myself):

---------------

Q: Why do you think the price will go to uptrend for right now?

R: Because
- we see the the symmetric triangle pattern is going to be crossed by the price by above, and
- and we see Bulliush One White Soldier candlestick pattern for this 2 candle so the 3rd candle will go to uptrend just for sure by breaking key resistance level.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Anyway, it is good to knowledge ... because I like scalping
Doritegal
Doritegal  
Sergey Golubev:
But I think - it may be valid for the next candle ... because for example - this one (Bullish One White Soldier) is for 2 candles, right? So, it may predict of the movement for the 3rd candle, and not for all the tendency concerning uptrend or downtrend, right?

If yes so it may be good for scalping, or for 'price action trading' in practics ... for example (I am talking with myself):

---------------

Q: Why do you think the price will go to uptrend for right now?

R: Because
- we see the the symmetric triangle pattern is going to be crossed by the price by above, and
- and we see Bulliush One White Soldier candlestick pattern for this 2 candle so the 3rd candle will go to uptrend just for sure by breaking key resistance level.

waw,,,good analysis bro,,,,

go Green Trade with Price Action

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Doritegal:

waw,,,good analysis bro,,,,

go Green Trade with Price Action

No, I like forex sorry.
When the market is good to be more volatile so the candlestick patterns may help a lot in case of scalping during the high/medium impacted news events for example.
But this prediction is for the next candle only sorry ...
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

This is Bullish One White Soldier - it is exact one which you started this thread with your chart:

What does it mean?
It means that next candle will be the bullish one:

To add comments, please log in or register