Discussion of article "MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal" - page 3

It would better to send terminal signals without keeping run the desktop version. "trade directly just with mobile👌".
Im sure this technology will come soon too and give a great future for traders.

hello, is anybody know how to read the MetaQuote ID using MT4 programming language ? 

writing EA to read the contend of MetaQuote ID from the program.

appreciated if you can give the answer.

thanks you

anthony chai 

Marsel:
Look into Settings section.

Hi Marsel

hope u can help, if not i need to raise ticket. About 1.5years back I installed mt4 on my old mobile device. I have since got another mobile (at least more than 50% of people with mobile being cheaper and smarter as well as cheaper)

I checked my messages section (since MQL article says that once i installed mt4 the mql ID for mobile is stored there) but i didnt see any mql ID for mobile here at all

I can reinstall mt4 onto my new mobile, but would i get a new mql ID or get back my old ID? and How do i "restore" or be able to view my previous ID? 😥😭

Yang May Leong: hope u can help, if not i need to raise ticket. About 1.5years back I installed mt4 on my old mobile device. I have since got another mobile (at least more than 50% of people with mobile being cheaper and smarter as well as cheaper)

I checked my messages section (since MQL article says that once i installed mt4 the mql ID for mobile is stored there) but i didnt see any mql ID for mobile here at all

I can reinstall mt4 onto my new mobile, but would i get a new mql ID or get back my old ID? and How do i "restore" or be able to view my previous ID? 😥😭

On a new device, a new ID is generated. However, this has nothing to to with your MQL Community Login ID, it is simple a Device ID, which you can find by going to the Messages section and at the very bottom (in a status bar), it says:

•  My MetaQuotes ID: #######  (I even tried to mimic its look and colours)

As for the "notifications" received on the old device, those are not transferable, but I don't see the point of why you want to transfer them. They are just notifications.

Chat messages however, are stored on the MQL5 Community Server so those are accessible even from the website, or Desktop Application or from any device with the MQL Community login defined.

eleoura:

Hello,

sorry about this I just put up a job, and realised I don't have the ability to receive push notifications, I have an IPAD, could I download the mt4 platform on this and get Push Notifiations through this mobile device.  Don't have a smart phone or Iphone, but also I don't live under a rock.

If somebody knows the answer to this, getting Push Notifications on the IPAD, that would be great.  I will then get myself in order.

Thank you - Eleoura

dao.sorranee:If somebody knows the answer to this, getting Push Notifications on the IPAD, that would be great.  I will then get myself in order.
You could use E-Mail or Skype and others.

Hi, I am using the push notification on iphone, where I would like to get notification only about trading (openings and closing), but I also receive MQL community - Profile with the text : New MQL5.com authorization....... 20 a day.

‌How can I switch this off ? 

‌Thanks 

Kajabogyo:

Hi, I am using the push notification on iphone, where I would like to get notification only about trading (openings and closing), but I also receive MQL community - Profile with the text : New MQL5.com authorization....... 20 a day.

‌How can I switch this off ? 

‌Thanks 

Uncheck the "Notify about IP address changes via MetaQuotes ID" in Profile / Settings / Security

Marsel:
Uncheck the "Notify about IP address changes via MetaQuotes ID" in Profile / Settings / Security

Thanks Marsel, excellent help

Kajabogyo:

Thanks Marsel, excellent help

Marsel, one more question, if you don"t mind : where can I manage the list of accounts RE the alerts, for example if I want to get alert on one of my accounts, but I don't on my other. Thank you for your help in advance. 
Reason: