Discussion of article "MetaQuotes ID in MetaTrader Mobile Terminal" - page 8

Hi, 

I am having problems getting notifications in my mobile. I am currrently using  a vps service and it works just fine until yesterday i noticed that i am not getting any messages/ alerts from my mt4 VPS anymore. I tried to ping my metaquotes ID using my mt4 in my computer and its working just fine, however when i try it on my mt4 thats on the vps, not working at all. 

Any suggestions how to fix this? 

Thanks

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Hey,

push notification is a good tool in the hand of a trade. I set mine up last week. It work perfectly fine, but only while my computer is connected to the internet. in a effort to deal with that problem, I rented VPS. But i'm still not getting notifications if my computer is offline. how can sort this out?

I'm so impressive this apps because. Smooty apps

I cannot get push notifications to my mobile for 2 years almost

How to send Notification to 2 devices?

Hi guys,

is there a way to send MT4 / MT5 notifications to more than 1 device?

As far as i know each mobile phone has its own ID.

So i tried to type a 2nd ID in MT4 Terminal -- does not work.

Thank you

Brillo #: How to send Notification to 2 devices? is there a way to send MT4 / MT5 notifications to more than 1 device? As far as i know each mobile phone has its own ID. So i tried to type a 2nd ID in MT4 Terminal -- does not work.

Yes, it does work! It works for me. Separate the IDs, with commas, just as it shows in the field's example.

2132515729 #:
Hi can anyone give me the steps to follow to install additional market indicators to the mt4 & mt5 android platforms please. Thanks much Vanessa 
Yes 
Reason: