Discussion of article "Interview with Irina Korobeinikova (irishka.rf)"

New article Interview with Irina Korobeinikova (irishka.rf) is published:

Having a female member on the MQL5.community is rare. This interview was inspired by a one of a kind case. Irina Korobeinikova (irishka.rf) is a fifteen-year-old programmer from Izhevsk. She is currently the only girl who actively participates in the "Jobs" service and is featured on the Top Developers list.

A standard question. Irina, how did you get into trading?

It happened exactly one year ago. My father, a trader himself, asked me to help him look into an indicator. In the process, I realized that it would be impossible without knowing the language. That is how I started to learn programming, first MQL4 and then MQL5.

Do you trade? What was your most memorable trade?

At the moment I trade manually, or at least try to. I've started very recently as I only dealt with the development of EA's before. My most memorable trade was of course without a Stop Loss level and was slowly but steadily moving into loss, only driven by a blind hope. Eventually, the trade closed together with the deposit.

Author: Aleksey Rodionov

As a girl programmer to men programmers, can you suggest a good birthday present for a wife? What would you personally like to get?

This is the most difficult question of all you asked. I think I am too young to answer it but whatever the case attention is what is important. The present I would like to receive is Maserati GranTurismo.

By the time she's eligible for driver license, she can buy her own. 

What kinds of orders are more common? How much time did it take you to learn MQL4 and MQL5?

MQL4 orders are of course more frequent. These may include rather small EA's - grids with pending orders or EA's with two to three indicators. MQL4 to MQL5 conversion orders are becoming more and more frequent.

It took me about a month to learn the key features of MQL4, the rest was figured out along the way. The MQL4 Tutorial was very helpful. There are some details I still forget and often use it. It was much easier with MQL5. I did not study it as such and simply got to converting EA's guided by the tutorial which turned out to be much simpler than my first experience.

I like her honesty though, rare thing on this planet :)  and she must be possess brain power to "figured out along the way", double thumb ups's top job :).

Boys need to watch out :D 

I bought my first car a subaru impreza from coding in mql4 though not in jobs yet

So am wish you and everybody all the best for the future,

- great trades

- great Expert A.

- great readings

- great Develops

- and more other great things and a good time.

So am wish, you and everybody merry Christmas and a very good and lucky year.

:-) 

คะ

Great

Einfach toll !!!

Es wäre gut, wenn viel mehr Menschen ihre Fähigkeiten und Interessen in diese sinnvolle Richtung lenken würden.

Viele junge Leute sollten so etwas tun, anstatt Computerspiele zu spielen und ihre Zeit auf Social-Media-Plattformen zu verschwenden.

Großer Respekt für einen Teenager und weiter so !!!

Viel Glück in deiner Zukunft. :)

Peter Lenherr:

Just great !!!

It would be good if many more people would direct their skills and interests in this meaningful direction.

Many young people should do this instead of playing computer games and wasting their time on social media platforms.

Great respect for a teenager and keep it up !!!

Good luck in your future. :)

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the site's translation tool if necessary.

Reason: