Who can make from 100 USD to 100000 USD in 2016? - page 5

I take the challenge. I just opened an standard account with 100usd. wish me luck.....

Tim:

I decided to give this a go myself.

I have decided to go with $2000 and try to make it 2miol in one year...

Wish me luck guys....

:D 

Do not link to signals in this forum: Mod 

Tim:

I decided to give this a go myself.

Good Luck.

I have also opened an account today. But I will start 4 january..

I will start with 100 USD..

Faisal:
I take the challenge. I just opened an standard account with 100usd. wish me luck.....
Good Luck....Also I opened an account with 100 USD..

Signal links removed by mod. Please do not link to signals in the forum!

Foreksdurum:
Good Luck....Also I opened an account with 100 USD..
Good Luck to you also.... this will be fun :)

Tim:

I have decided to go with $2000 and try to make it 2miol in one year...

Wish me luck guys....

:D 

Do not link to signals in this forum: Mod 

Good Luck Tim! :)

I did not know that sharing signal link was prohibited. So I have banned for 1 days.

Anyway. Please follow here and some of friends profile that they will try to reached targeting profit the end of 2016..

Its quite possible to turn $100 to $100,000 in a year. But the problem is which strategy is best? As we all know some strategy tend to fail in trending market while others fail in ranging markets. Also if you choose manual or automated trading, chances are you may also fail or succeed (depending on the logic).

For me i prefer to trade with the idea that you should always make more profit than losses and most importantly not to lose your initial deposit.  But for me the big question to ask is, ''How many pairs should you trade to be profitable?''

Francis Dogbe:

Its quite possible to turn $100 to $100,000 in a year. But the problem is which strategy is best? As we all know some strategy tend to fail in trending market while others fail in ranging markets. Also if you choose manual or automated trading, chances are you may also fail or succeed (depending on the logic).

For me i prefer to trade with the idea that you should always make more profit than losses and most importantly not to lose your initial deposit.  But for me the big question to ask is, ''How many pairs should you trade to be profitable?''

I will be using different strategies. Which one I use depends on the markets. If trending or not. 
But I decided to put my self on a bit bigger goal, to turn $2k in $2M
Wish us luck. 
Reason: