Who can make from 100 USD to 100000 USD in 2016? - page 3

Marco vd Heijden:

well like i said i took on the five year project.

but i think if you start trying anything just now, you might be a bit late.

it would have been better if you had your solid strategy in place and the strict plan to stick to it,

so mixing things and diverging from a solid set of rules, doesn't seem like a good idea to me...

so now i'm thinking maybe i can combine the two start with the one year project and, if it succeeds,

stretch it to the 5 years

Actually I had some strategy, but I could not be success until now.

But, I think, I am developing myself every day. Day after day, I think I'd be better.

Also I would be glad if you share your knowledge and strategies

Foreksdurum:

На самом деле я имел некоторую стратегию, но я не мог быть успех до сих пор.

Но, я думаю, я занимаюсь разработкой себя каждый день. День за днем, я думаю, что я бы лучше.

Кроме того, я бы рад, если вы поделитесь своими знаниями и стратегии

Лучшая стратегия *три экрана* .минимум индикаторов . И конечно скальпинг без мартингейла. Для получения большой прибыли - средний риск по просадке.

This is the English forum, please only post in English

I apologize

Foreksdurum:

Actually I had some strategy, but I could not be success until now.

But, I think, I am developing myself every day. Day after day, I think I'd be better.

Also I would be glad if you share your knowledge and strategies

It's a journey without end, knowledge is not transportable between persons like that.

The car analogy is a good one, suppose you have no idea how to drive a car.

I can tell you here are the brakes, turn the key put it in gear and all that, but what are the chances on a smooth ride ?

You have to actually learn to drive the car first, nobody can do it for you, it boils down to trying and eventually getting the hang of it.

I usually discard what does not work, and combine what does work, to end up with one master system.

After many years of development i am still tweaking the system every day.

So you try to drive away in all gears, but find it works best when driving away in first gear.

That becomes your starting point so to speak, and you build on that by fine tunning the way you handle all the available controls.

Petr Baskakov:
Лучшая стратегия *три экрана* .минимум индикаторов . И конечно скальпинг без мартингейла. Для получения большой прибыли - средний риск по просадке.

Which indicators do you use?

Also I agree that martingale  and grid strategies are totally dangerous.

Foreksdurum:

Which indicators do you use?

Also I agree that martingale  and grid strategies are totally dangerous.

Bollinger-Bands/i-Regr-alert/Stochastic and still the indicator assembled from three indicators with a certain control of parameters

I apologize for English - translates the machine gun

Would be fun if there was one account with multiple participants.
When all agree a trade is executed.
Thought it would rarely have trades ... :P

I have heard that a trader has set a goal to turn $1.000 to $1.000.000 next year =) Do you guys think it is possible? I did not believe, but I suggested him to publish a signal so we can see how he does.... xD :D
Reason: