Discussion of article "New Article Publishing System at the MQL5.community" - page 2

I have already updated my profile, photo, name and surname. You can find me on insta, linkedin, kaggle, github and medium. I hope to be able to publish soon, it is not solved yet.
(I read earlier the link you mentioned)

Gabriel Zenobi #:
I have already updated my profile, photo, name and surname. You can find me on insta, linkedin, kaggle, github and medium. I hope to be able to publish soon, it is not solved yet.
(I read earlier the link you mentioned)

You will need to increase your ratings before you can post images (and probably publish an article). Do this by improving your other achievements (see below). Ratings only get updated once a day, and not immediately.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Ranking roules

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.03.07 12:26

Go to your own profile and then click on "Achievements" on the left menu panel.

There you will see all the things that affect your ranking, such as posting often, activity on your wall or having a blog, publishing articles or for codebase, and many other things.

Thanks for all the support... I entered the section you mentioned but I can't edit anything, it only lets me see the achievements, post, codes, etc... nothing else.

Gabriel Zenobi #: Thanks for all the support... I entered the section you mentioned but I can't edit anything, it only lets me see the achievements, post, codes, etc... nothing else.

Obviously you can't edit it! It is a read-only achievement status! — "There you will see all the things that affect your ranking"

You were supposed to read it so that you would know what helps your ratings, so that you would carry them out, like posting in the forum, creating a blog, getting more friends, etc.

understood, I guess now all I have to do is wait...

Gabriel Zenobi #: understood, I guess now all I have to do is wait...

Your rating has been updated today and you now have a rating of "27". According to William's post, you should now be able to add images.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Problems loading images on Articles section

William Roeder, 2022.03.14 15:54

IIRC, you need at least a few posts (10?) before you can upload images.

Hello again, thanks for all the support. I still do not see the "add image" icon.

Gabriel Zenobi #: Hello again, thanks for all the support. I still do not see the "add image" icon.

Are you able to add images here on your forum posts, or not yet?

That is the Imagebutton (Ctrl+Alt+I)

In the forum yes. But not to write articles (I have one ready, I just need to add images).

Gabriel Zenobi #: In the forum yes. But not to write articles (I have one ready, I just need to add images).

Try posting on the following discussion to see if they can offer you some advice: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6858

And refer to this thread so they can follow up on it.

(This discussion moved by moderator now)

Discussion of article "New Article Publishing System at the MQL5.community"
Discussion of article "New Article Publishing System at the MQL5.community"
  • www.mql5.com
New article New Article Publishing System at the MQL5.community is published: Author: MetaQuotes...