Problem withdrawal again

I never deposit..what this mean??

Atep Juyanda:
I never deposit..what this mean??

Your first deposit was made through WebMoney, but now this method of withdrawal is unavailable, so I suggest you to contact the Service Desk to sort this out.

We can't help you here with financial matters.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your first deposit was made through WebMoney, but now this method of withdrawal is unavailable, so I suggest you to contact the Service Desk to sort this out.

We can't help you here with financial matters.

Im signal provider.. never deposit here.. i really dont understand

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your first deposit was made through WebMoney

Actually, I also have NOT made a single deposit to my MQL5 account, but I see the same thing. It is obviously a bug in the Forum.

Anyway ... @Atep, I think your best chance to solve that is to contact the Service desk.

Atep Juyanda:
Im signal provider.. never deposit here.. i really dont understand

Its in all profiles . Probably a bug

You most have Publications something,

and you know you get paid when someone read your Articles or something.

Hello guys,

He got the same error in my account.

I think this is a general mistake for everyone from site system.

About a week ago I sent a message to service desk about problem of withdrawl from my account so that I can not withdraw more than $ 0.01, but the service desk did not reply to me yet .... This morning also found in my account this mistake as you see screenshot attached .

I hope that all problems of withdrawl from great MQL5 site will be solved as soon as possible.
Files:
proooob_Wit.jpg  90 kb

I withdrew through PayPal about 2 hours ago, no problem.

So this is not happening with everyone.

its same with my account

Keith Watford:

I withdrew through PayPal about 2 hours ago, no problem.

So this is not happening with everyone.

First understand the issue,  Peoples who never deposit with web-money they also seeing  wrong comments on withdrawal page 

There a critical issue with withdrawal payment gateways and MQL5 should need to announce an official press release here on web about their problem.

Waseem Raza:
There a critical issue with withdrawal payment gateways and MQL5 should need to announce an official press release here on web about their problem.

Or, they could just fix the thing ;)

Reason: