Is there someone to get money from signals

• 21% (19)
  • 15% (14)
  • 9% (8)
  • 10% (9)
  • 46% (42)
Total voters: 92

Dear friends,

I opened this poll because there are too much signal here.

But I am not sure about that to get money from signal services.

I have just really learned your experience and advices...

Unfortunately I have not earn money from signal services. Mainly this is because of my wrong choice.

I am waiting your vote and opinion.

Thanks.

Study Forex

Find the Strategy

Be with Discipline

Trade with Manual or Auto which belongs to your strategy.

Ofcourse take your own decision to make trades. Don't get advice to trade

My poll is last one.

Final Words: I sell Signals.... LOL....

you have too be careful with the signals- unfortunately many that look good are not-----look at how much money the signal provider will lose if the signal fails and pay attention to the broker the signal uses- you can google an dresearch the broker. then look at historyof signaland message with questions to make sure

According to comment, I think, In order to increase signal quality, there should be some conditions to become a signal service provider.

May be we need to focus this.

How can we increase quality of signal?

What is your idea?

I think probably the best filter would be that the signal needs to have a certain amount of the signal providers money in it. The amount should be at least 500dollars(if the signal provider wants to use cent account then 50,000 in cent account which is equivalent to 500dollars)- the more money the signal provider has in the signal the better. this way the signal provider has something to lose when he/she blows up the account and will trade more carefully and properly.

Also the broker must be reputable- there are too many signals popping up now using brokers that I never heard of- and if you google the broker you find it difficult to find such a broker/ sometimes you get a webpage that does not look genuine due to bad use of grammar and spelling mistakes/ dead links

Totally agree with Mohammad's comment.

In addition it seems that many users here follow get quick rich scheme signals, which inevitably lead to blown accounts and disappointed and frustrated subscribers who quit forex trading.

There are some signals which can be a great source of earning money if you are patient. 

If you invest by yourself you have a small chance to get rich. If you give your money to others invest for you, your chance to get rich is ZERO.

Some idea for signal services...

1. Signal provider should provide at least 60 days history for signal.

2. Maximum drawdown should not exceed  30%  before start.

3. Minumun balance should be 500 USD.

4. If signal close because of loss, (Maximum drawdown reached %99) Signal provider should not open signal again at least 2 months.  He/she should wait to open a signal at least 2 months.

mohammad shafiq:

I think probably the best filter would be that the signal needs to have a certain amount of the signal providers money in it. The amount should be at least 500dollars(if the signal provider wants to use cent account then 50,000 in cent account which is equivalent to 500dollars)- the more money the signal provider has in the signal the better. this way the signal provider has something to lose when he/she blows up the account and will trade more carefully and properly.

Also the broker must be reputable- there are too many signals popping up now using brokers that I never heard of- and if you google the broker you find it difficult to find such a broker/ sometimes you get a webpage that does not look genuine due to bad use of grammar and spelling mistakes/ dead links

Not necessarily signal with big capital is safer than small capital. 

I am only writing this because some newbie might subscribe the signal with big capital straight away after reading this post and they can still lose a lot of money by subscribing the signal with big capital.

Term of trading can be negotiable with brokers. So the profit shown in signal provider account does not have to be shown in your account. 

Only saying this to help newbies. 

If you really want subscribe signal, then check if the strategy is not sensitive to spread and commission. If reward >= risk and target take profit is greater than 20 pips, then generally quite insensitive to spread and commission. 

But this is only rule of thumb though. Use this at your own risk only.

i think investor should not invest more money than signal provider in their account, if required follow different signal provider.
Reason: