Has anyone built a profitable EA - page 3

You Need More Information That Is Currently Limited.. To the circles you and I are in. lets be honest MQL5 is very good in providing the tools to make your dreams come true. The Market place is not limited to a single pair cause what happens in one pair reflects in 5 others vise versa

the ability is here now to identify patterns in multiple pairs that effect each other in the identification of those markers will allow your bot to manifest the profits your looking for.  I have yet to see an indicator and EA that takes advantage of it. It Comes close but not yet thats what i have

been working on.. Not Neural Networks but managing patterns , indicators, and news in a new way yet to be identified in an article on mql5 , mql4, and other forums. The Results I get are impressive but are flawed cause i am still not able to get all the information and parse it in way

that an EA can compute and execute.. Slippage, Stops, Order Delays..All Problems That Need To Be Addressed In A Ea and Its Very Complex Thinking Linking It All Together In A Way That Doesn't Conflict with other signals..

My Major Problem is getting the strategy tester to output patterns, indicator signals and news to text files and parsing the information for other currency pairs to take advantage of the movements..

I cant see one signal on here or in fact anywhere that makes money long term some make quick returns scalping for 1 pip with no stops then they get blown up... look at the number 1 signal provider on here with many subscribers he takes small pips so with spread and slippage other have no way of getting the results.

I trade manual only and I do great but like others im always looking to add new system to my portfolio just seems there are none out there ...... 

fbmillions:

I cant see one signal on here or in fact anywhere that makes money long term some make quick returns scalping for 1 pip with no stops then they get blown up... look at the number 1 signal provider on here with many subscribers he takes small pips so with spread and slippage other have no way of getting the results.

I trade manual only and I do great but like others im always looking to add new system to my portfolio just seems there are none out there ...... 

Why not provides a signal from that, so others can learn from your success trading ?
Reason: