Can you change the ratio in which a signal is subscribed to?

For example, both a signal and subscriber has an equity of £100,000 and is placing lots of 0.1, can you change it to mirror that at say 50% to open lots of 0.05 in MT4?

Thanks! 

numpty:

For example, both a signal and subscriber has an equity of £100,000 and is placing lots of 0.1, can you change it to mirror that at say 50% to open lots of 0.05 in MT4?

Thanks! 

Please read a little before posting : Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Hi there,

Thanks for the link, I have already had a browse through it, forgive I understand the ratios, but is there a way to manually change this to a ratio you desire?

Thanks again. 

numpty:

Hi there,

Thanks for the link, I have already had a browse through it, forgive I understand the ratios, but is there a way to manually change this to a ratio you desire?

Thanks again. 

You have only 2 ways to act on the calculated ratio :

• Increase "% of deposit used" in Signals settings.
  • Add more capital to your account.

what if you want to multiply the copy by 2. Is it possible ??

Capelli:

what if you want to multiply the copy by 2. Is it possible ??

Yes it possible, see my previous post.

This is not a very competitive platform then. What if Im a conservative trader who keeps my profits and drawdown low but that my clients could safely trade with 2 or 3 times the risk I use?? will they have to have an account with 2 or 3 times the size that I have?? wouldn't it be simpler if people could multiply the position without having to invest more.

Capelli:

This is not a very competitive platform then. What if Im a conservative trader who keeps my profits and drawdown low but that my clients could safely trade with 2 or 3 times the risk I use?? will they have to have an account with 2 or 3 times the size that I have?? wouldn't it be simpler if people could multiply the position without having to invest more.

As a provider you can also provide a signal with a lower capital. The system is intended to protect subscribers from taking to much risk.

But by doing that you only limit them. Shouldn't they be the one to make the choice as to how they manage their money ?? If I was a follower and had a restricted amount of money and I find a trader with low but steady growth, I would rather follow him with double the risk and get more for my money than going with a risky trader.

Reason: