Is it a joke? - page 2

Hell-Seo:

I did few tests and before few of them i tried to delete every datas because operation was always stopping after couple of hundred passes.

About downloading datas, it's not really long. Only a couple of minutes.

Last test stopped after around 2000 passes from around 10400 and it say, finish, xml file written. It's the same if i delete application with every folder and i reinstall it.

I dont know what i dont understand there...

Create a ticket regarding this problem in service desk (you can find it in your profile). If it's possible, attach the EA you're trying to optimize and describe all the settings you use for optimization.

Ok Thanks Alexey. I did it but i'm not sure if it's really a problem or if there's something i dont understand.

I also seen many memory problems and unauthorised acces to cloud in journal.

I will come back with provided informations in ticket.

Am i supposed to receive a response there or it's just a bug reporting system?

HEY!!!

How many weeks i will wait to have a response?

You are really not serious....

Sorry for a long delay, you've got an answer in your ticket

Ok. Thanks Alexey for the support.

I will try this but how can i remove everything that had already been calculated to have a new fresh analysis?

I want to know the time needed to make a specific analysis (including the time to download datas) and i will never know it if there's always some datas already provided by a cache folder or something like that.

It's not really nice to have to uninstall software and manually delete every related folders at each time i want to do a new fresh test.

I hope i explain well what i want. Sorry if not, english is not my primary language.

Thanks in advance!

You don't need to uninstall MetaTrader 5. You can clean local price history and optimization cache:

• MetaTrader 5\Bases\server_name\history\ - price history
  • MetaTrader 5\Tester\Bases\server_name\history\ - cached price history used by the strategy tester
  • MetaTrader 5\Tester\cache\ - optimization cache

(if you have UAC enabled, look for those folders in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\instance_id\)

Not working again... always something...

Please check service desk.. i sent again response there...

thanks

------------------------------

ps: I will copy it here to help people that have the same problem.....

------------------------

Did everything and always getting problems...

First, cloud started using 260 agents from 260 agents... after couples of minutes 200 agents,,, after couple of minutes 150 and 100 and 60 and less and less until it's not doing anything anymore...

It say now 47 of 58 used but absolutly nothing passed from the last 30 minutes... no passes at all...

In the first 30 minutes, 2047 passes and now, in the last 2 hours, 0 passes....

I dont know what to do but i start to be really tired...
Files:

I replied again in service desk.

Waiting for a reply in service desk for around 1 week again. (close from 1 month in total without getting a clue)..

Seems to become hopeless...

Reason: