Discussion: Who's the best MT4 technical indicators for entry and exit ? - page 2

Marco vd Heijden:

Indicators are useless.

you wanna know how i trade ?

like this:

Do you think that charts and indicators are some sort of mysterious portal that open up a gateway that allows you to magically look into the future ?

• Who told you to use charts and indicators  ?
  • Why do you use charts and indicators ?
  • Who told you there is a certain combo of indicator that will give you the perfect entry point ?
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

shtereff:
Why you don't like indicators? how you trade
News and so on. Indicators are just showing the past

The news is good for entry in long term orders, for investors and just if you know how to "read" how to understand this news .. and what about of exits ?

My favorite group of indicators  ......

Center of Gravity + 3 Level ZZ semafor + Entry + RSI 14 + Stochastic 5-3-3 .......

The System 

15m-1h- 4h TF  all of currency.....

Price must tuch Up or Doun lines of (Gravity),

Yellow or Red signal of ( ZZ semafor) and

RSI and Stochastic is Oversold/buy ....

Entry indicator - signal for change the trend >>>> 

1-step .. When we see yellow signal in 1H TF , wait red signal in 4H ....  this is the Buy /Sell signal long terms - the big trend

2-step .. We go in 1M TF and wait for yellow signal and open Buy or Sell 

3 -Step We go in 15 M TF and open in yellow and close orders in another yellow ,(when we know the big trend from the step 1 ( 1H and  4H TF ....) we open only in one side buy or sell .

4 - When we see yellow signal and the price touch the in another side of Center of Gravity (another side of channel) in 1H TF , we wait red signal in 4H TF .....  this is the new Buy /Sell signal for long terms .... we change the big trend

Warning .....Close and Open ..
When prices touch the upper or down side of channels of COG and we have yellow signal of the semafor .......we look the RSI and Stochastic who must be oversold or overbought ....... and open or close when RSI crossing , from up to down 70 line  , from down to up 30 line , and only when new bar is opening ... 

and so ...we go again and again  1+2+3 +4 and 1+2+3+4 ....:) 

shtereff:
1-step .. When we see yellow signal in 1H TF , wait red signal in 4H ....  this is the Buy /Sell signal long terms - the big trend

2-step .. We go in 1M TF and wait for yellow signal and open Buy or Sell 

3 -Step We go in 15 M TF and open in yellow and close orders in another yellow ,(when we know the big trend from the step 1 ( 1H and  4H TF ....) we open only in one side buy or sell .

4 - When we see yellow signal and the price touch the in another side of Center of Gravity (another side of channel) in 1H TF , we wait red signal in 4H TF .....  this is the new Buy /Sell signal for long terms .... we change the big trend

Warning .....Close and Open ..
When prices touch the upper or down side of channels of COG and we have yellow signal of the semafor .......we look the RSI and Stochastic who must be oversold or overbought ....... and open or close when RSI crossing , from up to down 70 line  , from down to up 30 line , and only when new bar is opening ... 

and so ...we go again and again  1+2+3 +4 and 1+2+3+4 ....:) 

Mhm really complicated :/

TheHungerGames :

MHM наистина сложно: /

:)  :D 

Nothing complicated ????

just step by step 

1+2+3 +4 and 1+2+3+4 .

I personally don't use indicators either , I find them useless , so I just trade patterns

Yes , maybe the professionals don't need indicators but, if I am not professional trader ....
If I don't understand , what the news told me ,if I don't understand the patterns ..... How I must trade , if I don't see nothing in the chart , if there no indicators or something to give me some signal. 
How I can to see,that has signal to opening orders and if I don't see nothing, how to know , must buy or sell ?
Reason: