EAs not working in MT4, please help

Hi Guys, please help, none of my EA'S seems to be working? any suggestions would be appreciated.

Peter:
Hi Guys, please help, none of my EA'S seems to be working? any suggestions would be appreciated.

Are you seriously hoping help by asking such question ?

We don't have your code. We don't know what your EA is doing. We don't know what is 'not working'.

Please try to give us some clues.

Alain Verleyen:

Are you seriously hoping help by asking such question ?

We don't have your code. We don't know what your EA is doing. We don't know what is 'not working'.

Please try to give us some clues.

there was nothing wrong with my EA's i just loaded them yesterday, smiley face shows but no trades get triggered. in my experts log files it gives me unint error's 1,3,5,9. let me know where i can send the file to, to be checked, thanks.

I am using the forex.com as my acct. I am also using the default expert advisor and up until about 2 weeks ago I was getting emails regularly from my signals, but all of a sudden I don't get emails anymore . The journal says : 2015.06.30 22:50:43.708    Mail: error connecting to mail.gmx.com, and I've tried yahoo comcast emails as well and none of them connect at all. My original email was the Yahoo.com email, but absolutely none are working. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thank you.

Zeyda

Peter:
there was nothing wrong with my EA's i just loaded them yesterday, smiley face shows but no trades get triggered. in my experts log files it gives me unint error's 1,3,5,9. let me know where i can send the file to, to be checked, thanks.
Sorry but you still don't give enough information. My opinion is the problem comes from your EA, but difficult to be sure without seeing it.

Not working.

It has a smiling face, but no trades triggers and and a 'yellow' triangle in the beggining of the line in the journal tab when the message for 'loaded successfully' appears.

Please advise. using FREE version on a demo account.

thank you

inigam08:

Not working.

It has a smiling face, but no trades triggers and and a 'yellow' triangle in the beggining of the line in the journal tab when the message for 'loaded successfully' appears.

Please advise. using FREE version on a demo account.

thank you

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

EA'S NOT WORKING ON MT4, PLEASE HELP

Alain Verleyen, 2015.07.01 13:29

Sorry but you still don't give enough information. My opinion is the problem comes from your EA, but difficult to be sure without seeing it.

inigam08: none of my EA'S seems to be working? Please advise.

"Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless.
We can't see your broken code.
There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

Are you even connected to the broker?

Fernando Carreiro:

did you find a solution? I also have the same problem, my EA is loaded successfully , it used to trigger trades automatically but lately there are no trade even when I back test there are no trades. I tried even on different platforms but the results are the same. I even went back to the original version of the EA and yet the results are still zero. 

If anyone has a solution to this please pass the idea

Cubana 查尔斯: did you find a solution? I also have the same problem, my EA is loaded successfully , it used to trigger trades automatically but lately there are no trade even when I back test there are no trades. I tried even on different platforms but the results are the same. I even went back to the original version of the EA and yet the results are still zero.

If anyone has a solution to this please pass the idea

There is no singular solution. It has to be evaluated and resolved on a case by case basis.

As was already stated several times on the thread - unless you provide plenty of details, we will not be able to identify the problem in order to help you. We do not have a "magic crystal ball"!

You will have to at least provide the log files with any error messages, but eventually the source code will also be needed to be able to evaluate the problem and to replicate the conditions for testing and comparing the results.

If you don't have the source code then you will have to contact the developer and request assistance.

hello friends , i try to run jum+stoch in my pc and my vps  for testing...and  iam struggling with dat :D ... i see smaily face i give promision to EA  in tool panel . last night it work properly but today it dont work  and i dont change any setings .

Files:
1.PNG  206 kb
2.PNG  188 kb
Reason: