Cannot find gold

Hi I'm totally new and I cannot find the symbol for gold under the "market watch" window.  I don't see anything that starts with the letter "X" either.  Can anyone please help?

Right click in Market Watch window, and choice "Show All".

tragicom:
Hi I'm totally new and I cannot find the symbol for gold under the "market watch" window.  I don't see anything that starts with the letter "X" either.  Can anyone please help?
You can select only the Gold: Ctl->U, find gold and click show.

Anderson Hupp:
You can select only the Gold: Ctl->U, find gold and click show.
I have tried right clicking and then clicking "show all" but nothing happens.  Anderson. just tried what you said too, it brings up a bunch of folders that say ForexPro1, ForexPro2, ForexPro3, etc.  When I open them, they all contain currencies vs. other currencies, but no gold anywhere.  Is there anything else I can try?  Or are there different kinds of MetaTraders that show different things?

tragicom:
I have tried right clicking and then clicking "show all" but nothing happens.  Anderson. just tried what you said too, it brings up a bunch of folders that say ForexPro1, ForexPro2, ForexPro3, etc.  When I open them, they all contain currencies vs. other currencies, but no gold anywhere.  Is there anything else I can try?  Or are there different kinds of MetaTraders that show different things?

I have MetaTrader 4

So I downloaded MetaTrader 5 thinking that maybe 4 was missing something and I STILL don't see gold anywhere.  Help?

You should try again what  Xiangdong said your probably doing it wrong , When you go to Market Watch and right click on any currency and put show all it should appear look carefully  

Who's your broker?

List of trading symbols is provided by your broker. If you don't have GOLD or XAUUSD - then you probably need different account type, or different broker. Also try to search it in Market watch group "Metals", its common group for gold on a lot of brokers.

tragicom:

Your broker or account does not allow you to trade Gold. Best thing to do is to check with them.

Anderson Hupp:

Your broker or account does not allow you to trade Gold. Best thing to do is to check with them.

My broker is marketsworld.com, but how would they be connected with MetaTrader 4? As far as I know they do allow this.  I don't understand the connection.  I am just trying to open a chart in metatrader 4 that shows USD vs. gold.  I have tried to "show all" in the market watch window many times now, but nothing happens.  I looked for XAU and all the other stuff but it's not there, nothing that says metals either.  The program I have is "MetaTrader 4 at Forex.com".  Is this the same as all other MetaTraders?
Reason: