Metatrader 4 main window doesn't show up, but terminal.exe is running

So I put a lot of charts with an indicator that takes a while to compute everything (2~3 minutes for all charts). Since I closed MetaTrader that time, when I open it the program's window doesn't show up, even though terminal.exe is running. I even changed lastprofile.ini to other standard profiles that come with metatrader, but nothing works. This happened to me with another broker as well, so it's not the broker.

Jasus5457:
So I put a lot of charts with an indicator that takes a while to compute everything (2~3 minutes for all charts). Since I closed MetaTrader that time, when I open it the program's window doesn't show up, even though terminal.exe is running. I even changed lastprofile.ini to other standard profiles that come with metatrader, but nothing works. This happened to me with another broker as well, so it's not the broker.
Fix your Indicator so that it isn't using all your CPU.

RaptorUK:
Fix your Indicator so that it isn't using all your CPU.

But the indicator isn't running now, since I changed profile right?

Jasus5457:

But the indicator isn't running now, since I changed profile right?
It depends on what you have in your other profile and if you added the problem Indicator to your default template. If you remove the problem Indicator .mq4 and .ex4 files from the MT4 folder structure it can't be loaded and your charts will open.

RaptorUK:
It depends on what you have in your other profile and if you added the problem Indicator to your default template. If you remove the problem Indicator .mq4 and .ex4 files from the MT4 folder structure it can't be loaded and your charts will open.

Ok I did that, now I'm sure it isn't running. It'd send messages to debug view, and it's not sending. This is very weird, I can see the metatrader window in small when I put the mouse above it, in the task bar, with that Windows 7 functionality, but it doesn't open. Alerts and sounds work as well...

Jasus5457:

Ok I did that, now I'm sure it isn't running. It'd send messages to debug view, and it's not sending. This is very weird, I can see the metatrader window in small when I put the mouse above it, in the task bar, with that Windows 7 functionality, but it doesn't open. Alerts and sounds work as well...
How much CPU is terminal.exe using ? look in the Task Manager and tell us how many CPU windows you see in task manager under performance . . .

Ok nvm lol, the solution was pretty easy, it was just a Windows bug. All I had to do was to right click and choose maximize...
Reason: