Discussion of article "MQL5.community - User Memo" - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  
Paul Anderson:

I'm a registered seller and want to add a new analysis tool to the marketplace. This tool analyses many different forex pairs and identifies trading opportunities. As far as I understand from the rules, every product is made available as both demo and live versions and a product can't have any restrictions applied to its use. For an analysis tool of this type, if these rules are applied then users would be able to run the software on a demo account to identify trades and then enter the trade on a live account, effectively gaining all of the benefit at no cost.

What I would like to know is, is it allowed for me to supply two versions, a demo version that only displays say two instruments so that users can get to see how the system works and a live version that has no restrictions and analyses and displays typically 30 instruments (depending on the broker)?

Market product demo can only be tested in the tester so not on demo account.

You can check if the product is run in the tester or not, and so you can have it handle less symbols maybe one or two to show basic functionality.

Also if the product is designed for MT4 then it will by default only handle one symbol.(in the tester)

Md. Shahadat Hossain
Md. Shahadat Hossain  

why my mt4 not showing market products. i can find signal from the platform but cant get any data in market tab. then how can i use my ea to my platforms.

‌any idea why this is happening,  my os is fully fresh, few days ago my hdd was crased so i have to reinstall everything newly but after that i cant find any data on market to load in my platform.

please help me to solve the issue.

thnaks.‌

Files:
กิติพงศ์ ขวัญปลอด
กิติพงศ์ ขวัญปลอด  
<Deleted>
กิติพงศ์ ขวัญปลอด
กิติพงศ์ ขวัญปลอด  
<Deleted>
skrillbait
skrillbait  
Hi, I have two MQL5  VH-purposed accounts.
 Due to a change in contact information involving my static IP settings and associated push notifications, the second account is inaccessible.
 Can admin reset the account to allow access from my mobile in order to change the mobile push notification and edit my profile and contact details?
I would like to keep the account if possible.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in this regard.
tannguyenloc
tannguyenloc  
<Deleted>
Devasru Singh
Devasru Singh  
How upload signal?
To add comments, please log in or register