Expert Advisors: cs2011

Rosh:

cs2011:

Author: Игорь

I have translated it to mq4. It seems the parameters are not same with the championship. And therefore not so good. I am not sure neither I translated it the same way as original.

Files:
Xupypr.mq4  6 kb

first of all, my apologises as im new. 
i can't seem to get the EA to work on the strategy tester. do i need to install the MACD indicator to run the ea? how do i go about to install the MACD indicator alongside the ea?
thanks

Thanks for the translation. but it  only works for  a few bars, it open 2 positions then it stop. Error says;

Tester: order #2 is closed

Xupypr-1: stopped because of Stop Out

Would you please check the reason?

Thanks a lot

james-bian:

I have translated it to mq4. It seems the parameters are not same with the championship. And therefore not so good. I am not sure neither I translated it the same way as original.

Hi James,

Nice job converting this EA to mq4...it works fine in my Strategy Tester. It uses MACD current and past bars that act as very tight filters, so it seems to trade very conservatively and not to often...but it does work.

To Antares - this EA uses the basic built-in MACD indicator so check your indicator folder for it. It should be there.

To MyDream - Works fine for me. Very conservative trades (not many). Stop outs can be from various reasons...no SL, margin call, etc. Just play with the settings until you find some that work for you.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Hello,

I've already installed the EA in MT5. But it gives no output in the strategy tester. Even if I load the standard MACD indicator in the chart and after that I load the EA into the chart.

Why gives the EA no output in the strategy tester?

Hope that somebody can help me

Rens 

Hello,

I have the same problem. EA makes no trades in the strategy tester during optimization.
Please assist.

Regards,
Dragon

dragon.dinosaur:
Hello,

I have the same problem. EA makes no trades in the strategy tester during optimization.
Please assist.

Regards,
Dragon

See solution.

Automated-Trading:
See solution.

Dear Admin,

The EA still doesn't place trades, Can anyone please help?

Thank you. 

PCWalker:

Dear Admin,

The EA still doesn't place trades, Can anyone please help?

Thank you. 

Please specify your problem in detail.

if you replace 

double Limit=SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_VOLUME_LIMIT); 

with this one

double Limit= 15;

as describe in solution, I think the problem solved.

achidayat:

Please specify your problem in detail.

if you replace 

with this one

as describe in solution, I think the problem solved.

And what do I need to do, If I want it to work with a account balance of 100 USD or even 50 USD?
Reason: