FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 131

Levels for today:

Up-1.1(key resistance).

Supports: 1.0985, 1.0950(break), 1.0935(break), 1.0860 (key-short).

Actions: Selling, intermediate target is 1.0860.

Keep having fun. As I said no more trading posts of mine here, strictly trolling.

stranger

by the way, why are you picking on don? Genaro and Juan - Castaneda's two grandfathers - were cactus eaters and mushroom smokers. i suspect that they were also drinking black, but Castaneda was too shy to tell the world about it.

stranger:
Keep having fun. Like I said no more trading posts of mine here, strictly trolling.
It's about time, because the gifts are too expensive and no one appreciates them. They couldn't even use what they have already prepared. ;)))

iIDLERr:

stranger

by the way, why are you picking on don? Genaro and Juan - Castaneda's two grandfathers - were cactus eaters and mushroom smokers. i suspect that they were also drinking black, but Castaneda was too shy to tell the world about it.

If it had been Jenaro and Juan, the talks would have had a completely different quality and content. ;))

iIDLERr:

stranger

This one is just a retard, and if he also eats cactus and mushrooms, he will be a complete moron.

stranger:
Have fun with it. As I said no more trading posts of mine here, strictly trolling.

Nah, no sheets. Our catalogue is a "general discussion". Now all the pairs are in client recruitment, and then they will move on to where they were before the 18th. And in general, the greens rule, they say that all couples are the same. I am more and more convinced of that. Only some are up, others are down. The only normal indicator is a quid, and everything is clear from it.

Well, just think about it - what is the pause and what is it for?

Anatoli Kazharski:
It's about time, or else the gifts are too expensive and no one appreciates them. They couldn't even make good use of what they had. ;)))
You have to use your own) and if you don't have your own, you can use whatever you like. the result is the same.

Anatoli Kazharski:
It's about time, because the gifts are too expensive and no one appreciates them. They couldn't even use what they had. ;)))
why do you think I stopped giving out presents =)

Anatoli Kazharski:
If it had been that Genaro and Juan, the conversations would have had a very different quality and content. ;))
No way, they think for themselves, it's bullshit that they can't think, but they do)))
Reason: