Libraries: SingleTesterCache - page 7

 
fxsaber #:

I would record the maximum value. The time of creating the next TesterTradeState-record probably depends on the frequency chosen by the developers and some other conditions.

If I had a task to create a very similar tst-file to the original one, I would not achieve identical TesterTradeState[].

Got it
 

After running the SingleTesterCache_Example.ex5 script, the Test.tst result does not open in the Strategy Tester when I click the ‘Previous Results’ button.

I have attached the file containing the script’s output and the account history on which I ran the script.

I updated the library today.

MT5 build 6230.

Files:
Files.zip  315 kb
 
Ivan Titov the Strategy Tester when the ‘Previous Results’ button is clicked.

I haven’t used the Save method since the library was created (it’ll soon be seven years). During that time, MQ has most likely made some changes.


You need to take the original TST file, read it and then save it. After that, check what the differences are.

I’m not ready to look into this myself just yet. I don’t use this functionality.

 
In other words, when it comes to ‘writing tst files’ , it’s best not to usethis library. Only for ‘reading’. Am I right?
 
Ivan Titov #:
In other words, when it comes to ‘writing TST files’ , it’s best not to usethis library. It’s only suitable for ‘reading’. Am I right?
If you’re writing files to be read by the Tester, some explicit modifications will be required. We’ll need to look into what exactly is needed.