[SOLVED] Installation Failed [405]

An updated version of library which I published in marketplace is not being installed as its reporting error Installation Failed [405]
Many user reported this. Is this mql side error? How can it be resolved for my product?

error 405:

It was same error (405) in past (there is short thread about it), and it was about the following:
the users did fill Community tab of Metatrader with confirmation of successful login in MetaTrader journal.
Because now the Market only works if we fill Community tab.

The other reason of this error (405) may be the folllowing:
the user is trying to install the product which was already installed (without deleteting the old version for example).

---------------------

error 403:
Summary: Installation Failed - Error 403 and more

• www.mql5.com
Many traders are using MQL5 VPS , and this VPS is having a lot of advantadges, for example - the traders do not lose activations when they  migrate/synhronize their MT4/MT5 environment to MQL5

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "I cant install the purchased EA in MT5 platform".

Sergey Golubev #:

error 405:

It was same error (405) in past (there is short thread about it), and it was about the following:
the users did fill Community tab of Metatrader with confirmation of successful login in MetaTrader journal.
Because now the Market only works if we fill Community tab.

The other reason of this error (405) may be the folllowing:
the user is trying to install the product which was already installed (without deleteting the old version for example).

---------------------

error 403:

Thank you for response. Since its Library, a user may have deleted it and pasted under Library folder. how can it be solved now? Because other products updates are being installed on user computer without any error. only one library product is getting 405 error. Is it possible to be fixed without reinstalling mt5? User reported that tried to log out, log in again to community tab and restart of mt5 did not fix it.

Rajesh Kumar Nait #:
User reported

User reported with technical proofs? or the user just told that ...

For example, I fill Community tab of Metatrader, and this is my proof of it:

-------------------

Personally - I do not have experience with error 405 (I never had this error).
So, I was writing about this error according to the forum posts ()

I had experience about error 403 (I had this error) so I made a summary blog post about it:

Installation Failed [405]
Installation Failed [405]
  • Rajesh Kumar Nait
  • www.mql5.com
An updated version of library which I published in marketplace is not being installed as its reporting error Installation Failed [405] Many user re...

Sergey Golubev #:
By the way, one seller reported about this error too on Russian forum (post ) with exact same situation (some products can be installed and some of them - not: error 405).

I confirm!

I can’t install from the market 405

And renew(update)  from the market!

Absolutely all products

I'm already logged in to the community!

2024.04.09 09:57:43.068 MQL5 Market     Start downloading free product '***************************************'

2024.04.09 09:57:43.644 MQL5 Market     failed send request downloading product ' ************************************** ' [405]

2024.04.09 09:58:01.598 MQL5 Market     Start download of the purchased product ' ************************************** '

2024.04.09 09:58:02.178 MQL5 Market     failed send request downloading product ' ************************************** ' [405]

MetaTrader 5 4270 

Windows 11 23H2     ОС 22631.3374   Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0

P/S/ In MetaTrader 4 - everything is ok.

There is also a bug with the version.

It says everywhere that I can update!

But there is no new version (the versions are the same)

Sergey Golubev #:

User reported with technical proofs? or the user just told that ...

For example, I fill Community tab of Metatrader, and this is my proof of it:

-------------------

I had experience about error 403 (I had this error) so I made a summary blog post about it:

buyer confirms that activated message is being printed but still cant update the program due to error 405

I updated two products now with not a problem at all.

-----------------

1. Check Community tab -

2. Updated two products:

3. I have MT5 build 4260

4. Windows 10 64 bit - it is home computer (not VPS).

-----------------

So, it is not a global bug (because this issue is not reproduced). It is some "local situation" related to the users' Windows, firewall, and so on.

Sergey Golubev # :

I updated two products now with not a problem at all.

-----------------

1. Check Community tab -

2. Updated two products:

3. I have MT5 build 4260

4. Windows 10 64 bit - it is home computer (not VPS).

-----------------

So, it is not a global bug (because this issue is not reproduced). It is some "local situation" related to the users' Windows, firewall, and so on.

Unfortunately, this is a global bug in some system.

Because there are a lot of complaints...

I tryto download product from your screen

Error

Vladislav Andruschenko #:

Unfortunately, this is a global bug in some system.

Because there are a lot of complaints...

I tryto download product from your screen

Error

I remember the reply of the service desk related to some/other situation (post as an example):

• if the bug can be reproduced so it is the bug; 
  • if the bug can not be reproduce so it is not a bug.

So, the key word here is "reproduce".
But it is impossible to reproduce because the users are not telling any technical data/proofs related to it.

Example:

• I proved that I filled Community tab, and made a screenshot about MT5 build ... and told about my Windows version ... 
  • The users told that they filled Community tab (no proof), and so on ... so it is just talking from them (and talking is nothing because it is technical forum, and because the service desk will not fix anything based on "talking").

---------------------

So, it is not a global bug.

Reason: