Impossible to verify phone number in MQL5.com

Hello,

The phone verification is completely broken on the website and I cannot register as a seller, moreover it's impossibile to contact their support becuase they only provide chat support which is absolutely useless.. I cannot register, I cannot open a ticket.. I hope I can open at least this topic... Litteraly no words..

There is the summary thread/post with the general advice about what to do -

What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
  • Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
Please check the following: Confirm that your phone provider permits the reception of international SMS messages. Ensure network coverage is strong...

Sergey Golubev #:

There is the summary thread/post with the general advice about what to do -

Of course it's not an issue like this.. As I sad the website is broken, the "Send" button isn't working at all, and if you check the browser console JavaScript returns an error while pressing the button. I know, this is a typical ticket that should be reported to website support not to a volunteer forum, but it's impossible to contact them!

I also have tried telegram bot verification (not SMS) and it doesn't work too, the bot said that there's no code for my phone number... They have clearly issues with phone verification, I'd ask only a way to inform them.

fgnm #:
Of course it's not an issue like this.. As I sad the website is broken, the "Send" button isn't working at all, and if you check the browser console JavaScript returns an error while pressing the button. I know, this is a typical ticket that should be reported to website support not to a volunteer forum, but it's impossible to contact them!

Please try clearing the cookies and cache of your browser and attempt to access the website again. If the issue persists, I recommend trying an alternative browser.

It's worth noting that the MQL5.com website is functioning properly for other users, so the problem may be specific to your device or browser settings.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Please try clearing the cookies and cache of your browser and attempt to access the website again. If the issue persists, I recommend trying an alternative browser.

It's worth noting that the MQL5.com website is functioning properly for other users, so the problem may be specific to your device or browser settings.

Hi, yes of course I've already tried to clear cookies, use anonymous session or change the browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge).. Hard to think but it's a website issue :) probably it's temporary and I'm just out of luck, or it's linked to my account.. Anyway, without an official support channel it's not possible to understand what the problem is :(

fgnm #:
Hi, yes of course I've already tried to clear cookies, use anonymous session or change the browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge).. Hard to think but it's a website issue :) probably it's temporary and I'm just out of luck, or it's linked to my account.. Anyway, without an official support channel it's not possible to understand what the problem is :(

Perhaps it's best to try again later or tomorrow, as the issue might be temporary, as you suggested.

Don't worry, if this is something you truly desire, you'll find a way to make it happen.

After all, you've only been registered for an hour.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Try again later or tomorrow then, it may be temporary as you said.

Don't be anxious, if you want this you will manage to do it, you've only been registered an hour ago.

Yes, this is a new account I want to use as official one.. I'll wait tomorrow or the next day, I only hope they will notice this thread and fix the issue. Thanks for the help anyway!

fgnm #:
Yes, this is a new account I want to use as official one.. I'll wait tomorrow or the next day, I only hope they will notice this thread and fix the issue. Thanks for the help anyway!

If you already have another MQL5 account, this could be the reason you can't verify this account.

Having more than 1 MQL5 accounts is against MQL5.com rules.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you already have another MQL5 account, this could be the reason you can't verify this account.

Having more than 1 MQL5 accounts is against MQL5.com rules.

Of course no, I don't have multiple account! And I don't think it could be ever possible to register multiple accounts with the same email or phone number...

fgnm #:
Of course no, I don't have multiple account! And I don't think it could be ever possible to register multiple accounts with the same email or phone number...

I am not talking about multiple MQL5 accounts with the same email or phone number, this is not possible.

Im having the same problem, Ive been trying for 3 days and nothing
Reason: