Cannot change phone number to my account!

I'm trying to update my phone number. In order to do that it requests me to verify the change also to my  old phone number but I don't have access to that number anymore. I have already contacted support. I have opened a ticket and they closed the case with the advice to post to forum. Is there any solution or I have to close my current account and lose the money I have on it from resources and open a new one? 

I've never changed the number here so it may be some difficulties which I do not know sorry.
But I found the post about it -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to change mobile phone number

suzon mia, 2018.08.28 21:14

Hi, Just login to your MQL5 account then click >setting from the profile and then click >security , in there you will see your old mobile number ,just put your new mobile number be there . Finally enter your MQL account passward  just below to change your mobile number.Thanks 

Sergey Golubev:

I've never changed the number here so it may be some difficulties which I do not know sorry.
But I found the post about it -

Thank you very much for your reply Sergey! The problem is that also requires verification code from my old phone number. And I have no longer access to it.

Christos Papageorgiou:

Thank you very much for your reply Sergey! The problem is that also requires verification code from my old phone number. And I have no longer access to it.

I hope - someone will reply here. Because I remember few threads on the forum (could not find those threads now) where the users (not validated sellers) changed the phone number using some suggestions.

Sergey Golubev:

I hope - someone will reply here. Because I remember few threads on the forum (could not find those threads now) where the users (not validated sellers) changed the phone number using some suggestions.

That's the answer. You have to validate your ID and then you can change your phone number or e-mail. :)

There is a procedure which I used to get my phone number changed when I didn't have access to old phone number. I had to upload high-resolution selfies of myself next to my computer screen showing the MQL5 website, and a portrait of myself holding my driver's license. 

Steven Brown:
There is a procedure which I used to get my phone number changed when I didn't have access to old phone number. I had to upload high-resolution selfies of myself next to my computer screen showing the MQL5 website, and a portrait of myself holding my driver's license. 
Mr.Steven Brown Thank you.I have same issue please explain in details how to do it.

Can anybody tell me how I can resolve mql limiting my account 
Reason: