Phone Number Verification

I'm trying to get the verification code for two days to withdraw my funds. I have already used 6 attempts but only once I received the code and it was too late that's why it didn't work. 

Alternative "Telegram" option is not working. I cannot select it. 

It's too frustrating. Anyone knows any solution?

Hi, Ameli.

OTPs are valid for a limited period and can only be used once. maybe you enter an invalid OTP, which can lead to a failed transaction or the need to request a new OTP.

Have a tried to contact service desk MQL5?

Dani Rukmana #:

Hi, Ameli.

OTPs are valid for a limited period and can only be used once. maybe you enter an invalid OTP, which can lead to a failed transaction or the need to request a new OTP.

Have a tried to contact service desk MQL5?

No, I didn't. 

Such issues have to do with the inability of some phone providers to receive international SMS messages.

Contact your phone provider about it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Such issues have to do with the inability of some phone providers to receive international SMS messages.

Contact your phone provider about it.

My phone and Sim are fine. I receive OTP from other website and apps. 

Ameli Hoque #:
My phone and Sim are fine. I receive OTP from other website and apps. 

Other users don't seem to have such an issue.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I have same problem (not receiving the OTP SMS)

what is wrong Eleni

it is normal to see errors even in mql5.com site, I opened a ticket with service desk and they will help 

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Otp is not being sent. I can't withdraw 

Please check the following:

• Ensure network coverage is strong
  • Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guaranteed).
  • Ensure unwanted SMSs are removed so that phone memory is not full.
  • Restart the phone to refresh network (keep it off for 10 minutes to reset on the network) and then send a message to test.
  • Check for any mobile applications or settings that may filter out SMS messages

You may swap sim to another phone, then you can send that number a message to test.

If you use an iPhone:

• Please check if 'Filter Unknown Senders' is not enabled in 'Settings' > 'Messages'.
  • If the function 'Do Not Disturb' is active on an iPhone, you will not receive any notifications when the device is locked.
    Swipe down on the right part of the screen and tap "Focusing".
  • Make sure that there is no third-party app present on the handset that could filter traffic.
Credit to  Abhishek Yadav for these tips.

Ameli Hoque:
I'm trying to get the verification code for two days to withdraw my funds. I have already used 6 attempts but only once I received the code and it was too late that's why it didn't work. 

Alternative "Telegram" option is not working. I cannot select it. 

It's too frustrating. Anyone knows any solution?

hi, i had the similar issue, its the service provider issue i your country usually. 

You have to wait for 24 hours before the system will generate a code for you for either phone or telegram after 3 attempts of code generation.

Apply from the profile for a telegram code once you are ready and 24hr are passed without requesting a new OTP. Code will come via telegram smoothly.

Hope above will help.

omarjee00 #:

hi, i had the similar issue, its the service provider issue i your country usually. 

You have to wait for 24 hours before the system will generate a code for you for either phone or telegram after 3 attempts of code generation.

Apply from the profile for a telegram code once you are ready and 24hr are passed without requesting a new OTP. Code will come via telegram smoothly.

Hope above will help.

So the idea is to apply via SMS or telegram and leave PC on for 24 hours then sit for it to come, correct? 
If so, I have to say that I don't get any code at all. I can wait all day on telegram but nothing will come 
Reason: