Impossible to verify phone number in MQL5.com - page 2

fgnm:

Hello,

The phone verification is completely broken on the website and I cannot register as a seller, moreover it's impossibile to contact their support becuase they only provide chat support which is absolutely useless.. I cannot register, I cannot open a ticket.. I hope I can open at least this topic... Litteraly no words..

It is possible to open a ticket. See the link. ->  Contacts and requests

You then just have to click on "Create a request" and via the MQL5 Helper Chat, you can ask the support.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Jonathan Antonio Lao #:

It is possible to open a ticket. See the link. ->  Contacts and requests

You then just have to click on "Create a request" and via the MQL5 Helper Chat, you can ask the support.

That's partially true, because it is not officially supported to open a ticket request with the Service Desk for issues related to seller registration or for phone number verification. It's only possible to open a ticket request for other topics. Indeed, I've created a request using the `Signal` issues apologizing the team to write in the incorrect section. They are now assisting me hoping they found a solution.

EDIT:

Service Desk fixed the issue with the Telegram Bot verification, I've been succesfully able to verify the phone number, thanks anyone for the help! :)

I'm in the same boat: neither SMS nor Telegram verification codes are working. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
Reason: