FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1105

WadensFX:
I see, but where can you find it?
In the woods on a hunt or in the sea on a fishing trip

new-rena:

list of pairs, numerical value of swap on longs and shorts, which pair is positive - highlight the name of the pair in colour

we will have to decide on the window at once, because it is not automated

I propose in the additional

One moment:

It would be convenient to use a script so as not to load the chart with information that is required periodically. I would click in the Favorites, look and remove. I have a few such scripts to simplify manual trading. In this form it is convenient in the main window - there is more space. Nothing superfluous: 1. Name pairs from the "Market Watch", exactly from the review, because there you can select a group of working pairs, and not the whole package of broker. 2. an arrow or arrows in both directions (I did not see an arrow in both directions with my broker) or a skull and a swap size, with filtering in descending order.

Lesorub:
In the woods hunting or at sea fishing...

Maybe he's on a branch under a different nickname?

By the way, I advise everyone to take advantage of Renka's work when he posts it. If a deal lasts more than a couple of weeks, the swap noticeably sharpens profits like a mouse on a grain elevator.

WadensFX:
By the way, I advise everyone to take advantage of Renka's work when he posts it. If a deal lasts more than a couple of weeks, the swap noticeably sharpens profits like a mouse on a grain elevator.
I do not know how to use it if he sets it and removes everything at once)))).

Movlat Baghiyev:
How can you use it if it's like a mouse))) exposes and immediately deletes everything))))
Well, let's say, ask him to send it to you in person.

Movlat Baghiyev:
Is this a forum for people who want meaning or for communication?
Oh, not me, then. Thought you were serious.

This page has everything on swaps and stuff:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/sever11/publications

Sergey Novokhatskiy
Sergey Novokhatskiy
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

WadensFX:

One moment:

It would be convenient to use it as a script, so you don't have to upload the chart with information you need periodically. I would click, look and delete it. I have a few such scripts to simplify manual trading. In this form it is convenient in the main window - there is more space. Nothing superfluous: 1.Name pairs from the "Market Watch", namely from the review, because there you can select a group of working pairs, and not the whole package of broker. 2. the arrow or arrows in both directions (I did not see it in both directions with my broker) or the skull and the swap size, with filtering in descending order.

// I've had a good night's sleep...

You've got to be kidding me. How can I make you only the pairs that you highlight in the market overview?

I can only do the pairs that are there.

Also about the arrows I don't understand why you need them when it comes to the swap.

And what is this crock you're talking about, it has nothing to do with swap.

First thing you started with - you need a list of pairs with positive swap. Get back to your point or I'll pass, because you're already confused in your thoughts.

There's North has it.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10917

eSwapHistory
eSwapHistory
  • votes: 2
  • //www.mql5.com/ru/users/SEVER11">
  • www.mql5.com
Советник сохраняет раз в сутки историю свопов по всем инструментам из "Обзора рынка".

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

This page has everything on swaps and stuff:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/sever11/publications

Thank you. I'll look into it tomorrow.
Reason: