Demo broker that allows signals

Does anyone know a broker that has a demo account with the signals tab so signals from here can be used? Tried IC Markets, Global Prime and Tickmill so far but they don't seem to allow it on demo. Preferably one that's a ECN type demo (if possible) 

markdoc103:
Does anyone know a broker that has a demo account with the signals tab so signals from here can be used? Tried IC Markets, Global Prime and Tickmill so far but they don't seem to allow it on demo. Preferably one that's a ECN type demo (if possible) 

Recommendations are not allowed, You have to search yourself ...

See: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

markdoc103:

If you are about this MQL5 signal service so the demo accounts can not be used for the signals, read the following information:

New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5 - Merkel Launches the MetroTrader 5 Platform Update for 2016
New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5 - Merkel Launches the MetroTrader 5 Platform Update for 2016
  • www.mql5.com
The metatrader 5 platform update will be released on thursday, january 18, 2024. I am looking forward to the day when mt5 supports 5 more timeframes (d2, d3, d4, w2 and w3) for better multi-time frame analysis when trading long term

Carl Schreiber #:

Recommendations are not allowed, You have to search yourself ...

See: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/446683

I've already searched hence why I've posted this question. I'm not wishing to be a signal provider I wish to copy signals using a demo account. Can you please send me a link or give me advice on any brokers that have a demo account that I can use? Feel free to send me a message if it's not allowed to be shared publicly. Thanks

markdoc103 #:
I wish to copy signals using a demo account
It is the restriction of the Signal service: no any copy signal to demo trading account is available, and it does not depend on any broker for example.
See,s you did not read my post about with the link to accounment about it ...
Reason: