Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 3

To correct the above did not work. Something is connected with old builds and libraries.

Roman Poshtar #:

One of the excerpts of the answer:

" You cannot(!) trade EURUSD-USDCHF pairs , it is trading one EURCHF with double spread. Choose AUD/NZD/CAD/JPY/CHF currencies in combinations: (AUDJPY - NZDCHF), (CADJPY - NZDCHF), (NZDJPY - CADCHF), (AUDCHF - NZDCAD), etc."

Vitaly Muzichenko #:
AUDJPY - NZDCHF

Justify. How are AUDJPY - NZDCHF related ?

Roman Poshtar #:

Justify. How are AUDJPY - NZDCHF related ?

Open the charts and see

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

open up the charts and see

Well, I know three bunches. Straight like EURUSD-GBPUSD, reverse like EURUSD-USDCAD and the almighty triangles. There must be a linking currency. Perhaps you know more. Please share.

Roman Poshtar #:
EURUSD-USDCAD

this is not a bundle, but EURCAD cross trading, only with double spread.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

this is not a bundle, but EURCAD cross trading, only with double spread.

That's where you have to argue. I checked it once before, the results are different. But I need to be convinced again. But the same cross comes from somewhere )

Hello everyone. Pair trading is a very interesting topic and the most important, earning real money, without which there is no place nowadays. I almost every day I think about how to learn it more deeply ))))). I'll go to the above mentioned..... I have been in this topic for a long time and invested a lot of effort and money, and I will also say that we have a whole team that works to get money out of the market to live on. The result today is that we have a lot of indicators on this topic and some of them we use to this day. And how can we do without an Expert Advisor. The Expert Advisor has been working for almost 2 years on a REAL account and has already made +700% of the deposit. And I will also say that we do not put indicators and advisor that are written on our ideas in the network.

I also searched for the same and still to this day. I did not think that there are the same "badasses" on this topic. Looks like we need to unite and we will create a machine that will collect profits indefinitely. What do you say, gentlemen?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

One of the excerpts of the response:

" You cannot(!) trade EURUSD-USDCHF pairs , it is trading one EURCHF with double spread. Choose AUD/NZD/CAD/JPY/CHF currencies in combinations: (AUDJPY - NZDCHF), (CADJPY - NZDCHF), (NZDJPY - CADCHF), (AUDCHF - NZDCAD), etc."

Hello. Judging from your posts we know a lot. To be honest, I am also of the opinion that trading as it is written everywhere means draining depo to zero. So your way is probably really interesting. I will look at the indicator (which is not available in the network - visual overlay of charts with a coefficient that is determined automatically, and a bunch of different chips) several variants and I will send you a photo.

Roman Kutemov #:
It seems to me that first of all you need an indicator to look at the history of sliding and its maximum values.
The indicator should be able to watch either ready-made instruments from the terminal or synthetics.

It would be correct to collect a sample of maximum divergences and check it for compliance with what should be in theory at random wandering. If there is a meaningful divergence from the SB, then you can study that instrument/spread deeper.

I did a similar study in my article on gaps.

Reason: