Discussing the article: "Modified Grid-Hedge EA in MQL5 (Part I): Making a Simple Hedge EA"

Check out the new article: Modified Grid-Hedge EA in MQL5 (Part I): Making a Simple Hedge EA.

We will be creating a simple hedge EA as a base for our more advanced Grid-Hedge EA, which will be a mixture of classic grid and classic hedge strategies. By the end of this article, you will know how to create a simple hedge strategy, and you will also get to know what people say about whether this strategy is truly 100% profitable.

Are you looking to dive into the world of trading with Expert Advisors (EAs) but keep bumping into this line - "No dangerous Hedging/Grid/Martingale used"? You might wonder what's all the fuss about these strategies. Why do people keep saying they're risky, and what's the real deal behind these claims? Maybe you're even thinking, "Hey, can we tweak these strategies to make them safer?" Plus, why do traders bother with these strategies in the first place? What's good and bad about them? If these thoughts have crossed your mind, you're in the right place. Your search for answers is about to end.

We'll start by creating a simple hedge Expert Advisor. Think of it as the first step towards our bigger project - a Grid-Hedge Expert Advisor. This will be a cool mix of the classic grid and hedge strategies. By the end of this article, you'll know how to whip up a basic hedge strategy and get the lowdown on whether this strategy is as profitable as some say.

But we're not stopping there. Throughout this series, we'll explore these strategies inside out. We'll figure out what works, what doesn’t, and how we can mix and match to make something even better. Our goal? To see if we can take these traditional strategies, give them a fresh twist, and use them to make some solid profit with automated trading. So, stick with me, and let's find out together!

Author: Kailash Bai Mina

Excellent article, thank you very much. I can't wait for the second part as I am myself a coder and about to code a hedging system, but different strategy. Thank you for your work and sharing !

DidMa #:
Excellent article, thank you very much. I can't wait for the second part as I am myself a coder and about to code a hedging system, but different strategy. Thank you for your work and sharing !

I am glad my article have helped you and you are looking forward to next part, I am working on it and will post as soon as possible.

Regards.

Very nice approach. Clear and concise.

Regards.

Awesome Work @Kailash Bai Mina. I have tried to use an automated strategy that analyzes the market structure to determine the initial Position. I will love to share it with you here but I won't be ahead of my self. When will you post on this pleaseeeee??????
Reason: