Metatrader 5 and Options Trading with Expert Advisors

I understand that you can trade options in Metatrader 5, but can Expert Advisors be used on options in the same way they can be used on other instruments?   I searched but couldn't find any info.  Any help is appreciated.

Binary Options

1. What is binary option trading? thread 
  2. Best Indicator for binary options trading... - the thread
  3. Free Binary Options Strategy - the thread
  4. Forex Options, a different way to trade - the thread
  5. EURUSD Hourly Binary Option Trading System thread
  6. Binary Options Signals/Help thread
  7. EA for Binary Options : How to pass the expiration time in the ordersend() ? thread
  8. Binary options good for a newbie? discussion thread
  9. MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options thread
  10. What is binary option trading? thread
  11. How to Copy a Binary Options Signal? thread 

Binary Options CodeBase

1. Binary Option open trade - script for MetaTrader 4
  2. Binary Options Strategy Library
  3. Binary Option open trade 
  4. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT5 - indicator for MT5
  5. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT4 - indicator for MT4
  6. Testinator for testing massive combinations of trade setups - expert for MetaTrader 5

============

What is binary option trading? - Why Binary Options Offer Lower Levels of Trading Risk
    What is binary option trading? - Why Binary Options Offer Lower Levels of Trading Risk
    • www.mql5.com
    So yes it can be profitable, but i be very careful. Comparing this with real estate is a no brainer as you would have to invest thousands and then work out fees etc. This post why binary options offer lower levels of trading risk actually argues why this is the case

Every time someone asks for options, most people think about binary options, because of brokers offering a very simple system to bet, probably because the options are too complex to understand for a standard guy who just want to gamble. 

The real story is that MT5 supports options trading, it has the option board that is specifically crafted for them, but currently I don't know any broker who is offering these instruments with Mt5, so your option board is disabled. All of the brokers who offer options out there have their own software.

Also, the MT5 doesn't have any tools to backtest options strategies, probably due to lack of historical data of options prices and infos. Some software out there managed to recreate these prices with imply volatility and using the black and scholes formula, but still.

Yes, I'm referring to actual options not binaries.  It's strange that there is no option trading in MT5.  It would be great to be able to hedge some forex positions with options.
    Reason: