Mql4 Signal Ranking

Hello,

I have published my own signal.

But I am wondering how is the ranking functioning. What parameters are used to evaluate signals and hence, determine one signal ranking?

It looks like, risky trader get the best visibility while more accurate traders (with stop loss, risk management, good lots according to account balance) are ignored at all.

I think they should remove signals section.

The logic is easy:

If you have a good signal why sharing?

If you do not have a good signal why sharing?

Yashar Seyyedin #:

I think they should remove signals section.

The logic is easy:

If you have a good signal why sharing?

If you do not have a good signal why sharing?

"I think" they should remove the Freelance section, how does that sounds to you as an active developer?

Don't propose things that affect others, but not you.

As for your question, why sharing a good strategy, because many traders may have the ability to trade well but not the funds to back them, so publishing a profitable signal could be lucrative.

MIGUEL ANGEL ROMO LOZANO:
Hello,

I have published my own signal.

But I am wondering how is the ranking functioning. What parameters are used to evaluate signals and hence, determine one signal ranking?

It looks like, risky trader get the best visibility while more accurate traders (with stop loss, risk management, good lots according to account balance) are ignored at all.

The signal rating formula is not disclosured, but in general you need to trade well and be patient.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

"I think" they should remove the Freelance section, how does that sounds to you as an active developer?

Truth is I am not in charge of anything to remove any section, but only to make my idea more clear I continue this.

If there are convincing reasons, I am not against removing the freelance section. But at least customer evaluations show that the freelance section is win-win for both freelancers and customers, but signal reviews show win side mostly for sellers.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

As for your question, why sharing a good strategy, because many traders may have the ability to trade well but not the funds to back them, so publishing a profitable signal could be lucrative.

I studied the signals and I think most of the time this is not the case. Of course most traders do not have the funds as well as the abilities.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

I studied the signals and I think most of the time this is not the case. Of course most traders do not have the funds as well as the abilities.

There are always some interesting signals, it's not nice to put them all in the same bag.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

The signal rating formula is not disclosured, but in general you need to trade well and be patient.

SUre, Patience is key!

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I'm not any of them.
However if someone has some profitable trading skills, he may wants some portion of the profit for the account of the investors. Of course you know the solution is copy trading, but why there is not such this function in MQL market?
Any red line that holds back from doing this?

HosseinKOGO #:
I'm not any of them.
However if someone has some profitable trading skills, he may wants some portion of the profit for the account of the investors. Of course you know the solution is copy trading, but why there is not such this function in MQL market?

Signal copying in MQL5.com is nameless/anonymous and profit sharing would require personal account data to be exchanged in order to work.

Also its complicated as to how it would be implemented, think for a moment, who would take the profit share from the trading account of the subscriber to give it to the provider?

EDIT: A lot of regulations are aso involved, as Lorenzos pointed out below.

HosseinKOGO #:
I'm not any of them.

There was a Greek company offering that but they have recalled it recently if i'm not mistaken . It's a regulatory issue probably because mq (and them) had access to brokers and having access to brokers would be the basis for deploying that . 

Also brokers have their own PAMM system 

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/010715/how-forex-pamm-accounts-work.asp

How Forex PAMM Accounts Work
How Forex PAMM Accounts Work
  • www.investopedia.com
Interested in trading foreign currency exchange markets, but don't have the time or know-how to trade forex? Forex PAMM accounts may be a good choice for you. Percentage allocation management module, also known as percentage allocation money management or PAMM, is a form of pooled money forex trading. An investor gets to allocate their money in...
Reason: