Transfer MQL5 money to a trading account - page 2

Patel Hitendrakumar Mahendrabhai #:

Hi bro,

i m earn money from EA but withdrawal issue. 

show the error - 

Withdrawal unavailable: 
  1. We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.
    Currently, no action is required from you. Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.
    Sorry for inconvenience.

please help me

Additional verification is a normal procedure, and this procedure is going from time to time for all the sellers.
You should wait.
If this process goes for too long (for many days or weeks) so write to the service desk (service desk is the price which validated you to be a seller here).

hi

please advice how to transfer payment from mql5 to trader account

Muhammad Bilal Barai #:

hi

please advice how to transfer payment from mql5 to trader account

This is impossible because MQL5 forum account/profile and the trading accounts are two different accounts related to completely different companies:
MQL5 forum account/profile is related to MetaQuotes, and the trading account is related to the broker you selected for your trading money.

I was told that my bank froze my money while transferring from mt5 account to my bank account.
They are asking %20 money more to release transfeered amount.

Can I get my money transferred to my binance account?

110423 #: I was told that my bank froze my money while transferring from mt5 account to my bank account. They are asking %20 money more to release transfeered amount.

Do you mean the "broker" froze your money transfer from your "trading account" withdrawal? If yes, then you have been scammed.

@110423 #: Do you know *** server? Is it reliable?

Did you contact the regulatory services and verify that the broker has a valid license?

If you had, you would know that they are not regulated, don't have any valid license and therefore are not reputable.

Reason: