Serious Bug in demo trading

I have been having problems with the following,

if i manually close a position of a EA, which has SL and PT, the EA stops working

I am having the same problem except my TrailingStop stops working.
All worked fine before the auto update for build 183.
This is a live account with SNC........

This needs URGENT attention !!!

Thanks

Having the exact same problem...

we are hunting this bug now. please download from our site build with expanded logging https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/metaquotes.software.corp/mt5/mt5setup.exe?utm_campaign=MQL5.community
it should be marked "build 183 beta 5 Oct"

Hi Slawa
That fixes the mt4 demo, when will the live up date be ready for my Live SNC Account ?
Thanks..........

WHAT IS GOING ON ?????????????

THIS IS A LIVE ACCOUNT, not demo, held with SNC

This is a copy of an email I sent to them and now I am alerting you..

You cannot offer a platform to traders that causes them to loose REAL $$$$$$..
At least mt3 was rock solid, I think you have rushed the release of MT4 well before the bugs have been ironed out.

I repeat we are talking about LIVE accounts here not demo and these bugs have cost me money today hence I am very pissed off....................................

======================================

There are some serious issues with the new MT4 platform build 183........

The experts stops working !!!! Everything was fine till this new build.

THIS NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION as it has cost me over 50 pips today...

I am not impressed at all with this new platform, server is less reliable and now this...

PLEASE do something............

mpfx 10.10.05 23:41

WHAT IS GOING ON ?...

Please contact with broker support team regarding your account.

I have emailed and also spoken to them on the phone but as you are the software suppliers I believe that this is where the problem is.
They are just a broker who uses your software and follows your lead with regards to new updates....

If you follow the threads above you will see I asked Slawa on the 7-10-2005 when this new "build 183 beta 5 Oct" would be available for SNC and recieved no response.

The brokers who use your software should be of the up most importance to your company and should be updated with new improved versions ASAP, not a week or so later................

To have expert advisors just stop working for no reason is just not acceptable and what is far worse is for NOTHING to be done about it at the LIVE account end even after you were alerted to this problem.

Anyway I am sure you are well aware of the problem now and hope it can be fixed very soon..........

mpfx 10.10.05 23:41

WHAT IS GOING ON ?...

Please contact with broker support team regarding your account.

You might have misunderstood it. This is obviously a client-side problems, since
1. a restart fixes the problem
2. it occurs with all kind of brokers.

We want to make it clear that this - as well as the "Trade Context is Busy" problem, which was annouced as fixed - are serious bugs.

We are convinced users of MT4 but, it is startling to not get sensible responses on a serious matter like that.

We understand very well, that this might take time, but just tell us what timeline you forsee atm.

Slawa,

I think your answer regarding mpfx, to go talk with his broker is an insult, and unacceptable. The problem is with your software, I use Metaquotes, Mig, Strategybuilder, and SCN, and ALL of them have the same problem, hence its not a broker problem, but a software supplier problem.

the problem is:

1. the EA stops working due to several things, and one of them is connection errors, and the other is that when its time to enter the second trade after starting the EA it simply stops, one of the clues is that when one tries to se the properties (F7) they dont show up.

2. the other problem is connection related, I keep getting error 128.

I hope youy can fix this

regards

mpfx, please expose your expert and terminal(!) logs with responces from server after trade attempts
Reason: