Renko charts Repaints !!

hello , i've noticed that Renko charts does repaint !

i will explain with pictures

see the little blue box ? in this picture ?

i use these boxes to identify the ranging zones in my strategy and renko charts , anyway , see what happened to that box later on

the candles changed completely !

btw im using this renko EA to make it live on charts :

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11739?utm_campaign=MetaTrader+4+Terminal&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt4terminal+codebase

any ideas ? , fixes ?

Files:
ntbs2t5.png  93 kb
whrcco4.png  82 kb

Rembrandt used to repaint too...some of his pictures...so.. what is your point?

Pava:
Rembrandt used to repaint too...some of his pictures...so.. what is your point?

is there any fix for this problem ? i can't learn from my mistakes with something that repaint.

nope...no fixes for this

"The new art to trade" I read once. Time-independant, smooth, new organized structure. That you wipe away all information they don't tell. Neither that it repaints. Learn on the original chart as pro-traders do. Learn to think like one. Watch structure reacting over time, know your tools (good tools we try to summarize here) and some day you'll see a logic behind all this, hopefully. Yes, even when it's man-driven, there is a logic: Buy low, Sell high.

Tarwada:
is there any fix for this problem ? i can't learn from my mistakes with something that repaint.

Tarwada

No fixes for that. Sooner or later that will happen with any version of renko

I was always wondering why institutional traders do not use renko. Here is the answer. Good in hindsight - in ranging market tells you bye, bye

PascalD:
I was always wondering why institutional traders do not use renko. Here is the answer. Good in hindsight - in ranging market tells you bye, bye

Hi PascalD

with excuse,how you got chance to see institutional traders diagram/chart,that is not easy till you have very long hands......and what we see in ADs by loud speaking lairs,they are seller/re-seller,commercial fake experts,code renamers and such kind guys......but it is reality that mostly experts and seniors telling us in TSD,renko repaints.

regards

mntiwana:
Hi PascalD

with excuse,how you got chance to see institutional traders diagram/chart,that is not easy till you have very long hands......and what we see in ADs by loud speaking lairs,they are seller/re-seller,commercial fake experts,code renamers and such kind guys......but it is reality that mostly experts and seniors telling us in TSD,renko repaints.

regards

mntiwana

The thing is that for renko the starting point must be anchored somewhere to a fixed point in time in order to prevent repainting on restart. Even then, if, for example, I anchor it to 01.01.2015 and you to 02.01.2015, you and me will have different charts (even on a same broker, which is hardly what we are expecting to have). That makes it a very useful tool, but with its limitations that must be known or else people can have serious problems using it for trading

Renko really can give you a lot of false signals in ranging market

mladen:
mntiwana The thing is that for renko the starting point must be anchored somewhere to a fixed point in time in order to prevent repainting on restart. Even then, if, for example, I anchor it to 01.01.2015 and you to 02.01.2015, you and me will have different charts (even on a same broker, which is hardly what we are expecting to have). That makes it a very useful tool, but with its limitations that must be known or else people can have serious problems using it for trading

Dearest MLADEN,

so i assume in response your detailed explanation - renko will not repaints,when applied at VPS with some EA,with out interrupting,interfering and restarting the terminal ........ just once start it,and let it go for long term time....please correct me..thanks,

regards

Reason: