The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 187

avtomat:

While one tractor M will be ploughing into the field.

By the way, the initial $5 = 500 cents is a gift for registering from MF (they had a promotion to attract clients).

The tractor has a goal: $50,000. We will see -- the tractor will show -- how MF will keep its brand as a fighter for justice. ;)

Do you test your tractors in the tester on a long history?

No. I don't use a tester.

avtomat:
No. I do not use a tester.

If you do not check the TS on a long history with a tester or some other program, but only check it on a demo or real account, then you may not have enough life to find a successful strategy.

khorosh:

If the TS is not checked on a long history with a tester or some other program, and checked only on a demo or real account, then it may not take a lifetime to find a successful strategy.

If you are blindly poking around, you may not live long enough ;)

But the TS is supposed to be a system, so it's not blind... Otherwise, it's not a TS at all - in which case the tester won't help to turn it into a system.

Don't give the tester so much importance.

avtomat:

If I try it blindly, my life may be too short ;)

But the TS is supposed to be a system, so it's not blind... Otherwise, it's not a TS at all - in which case the tester won't help to turn it into a system.

Don't give the tester so much importance.

The tester helps to quickly sift out the unacceptable option, and it saves a lot of time when searching for a promising strategy. Any theoretical research is no substitute for testing in the tester. Practice is the criterion of truth. A thorough check in the tester, though not 100%, but still quite a reliable one. I do not even check my experts on demos after the tester, I do it immediately on the real account. The results in the real account are usually not much different from those in the tester.

It's a long branch. Everyone has their own tester... argument about nothing.

Better talk about tractors so far...

Tractors are not tested in the tester ;)

avtomat:

While one tractor M will be ploughing into the field.

By the way, the initial $5 = 500 cents is a gift for registering from MF (they had a promotion to attract clients).

The tractor has a goal: $50,000. We will see -- the tractor will show -- how MF will keep its brand as a fighter for justice. ;)

Is the principle of the M tractor described in the depths of the branch? If not, could you briefly describe it here?

The basic idea is the same. And then there's the tweaking, the polishing...

avtomat:

The target for the tractor has been set: $50,000. We'll see -- the tractor will show -- how the MF will keep its mark as a fighter for justice. ;)

I like our plans a lot).
Reason: