'[' - array required 6.mq5
- Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
- If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
- If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
- Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
- thanhchumsin: please fix me
MT4: Learn to code it.
MT5: Begin learning to code it.
If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.
Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)
We're not going to code or fix it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
No free help (2017)
ExtMapBuffer1[i] = giao dịch == 1 && giao dịch != 1 ? 1.0 : giao dịch == -1 && giao dịch != -1 ? -1,0 : 0,0;Your posted code is without context. We have no idea what that nonsense is. Variables can not have spaces. Array names neither.
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
Be precise and informative about your problem
Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
- Free trading apps
- Free Forex VPS for 24 hours
- Over 8,000 signals for copying
- Economic news for exploring financial markets
please fix me