Meta Trader 5 Official Download Unresponsive and Broken - page 2

Carl Schreiber #:
Have you tried to login to a Demo-account of MQ to check where your problem might exist?

Hello Carl, I've just successfully set up a demo account and it worked but I am still unable to connect to my prop firm trading account. I get the infinite loading symbol in the bottom right again. Can you suggest anything? 

Files:

The quotes of the symbols are coming from the broker. For this you need a valid account login: No Login no quotes.

william_chapman #: Hello Carl, I've just successfully set up a demo account and it worked but I am still unable to connect to my prop firm trading account. I get the infinite loading symbol in the bottom right again. Can you suggest anything? 
As already requested in post #9, please provide the Journal log output for analysis.

Fernando Carreiro #:
As already requested in post #9, please provide the Journal log output for analysis.

Hello Fernando, Sorry for the delayed response. Luckily my prop firm has it's own terminal which works ok. Even still, I would still like my normal MT5 to run trade accounts like it did before, without having to change my PC. 

Here are my journal logs.

Files:
20230413.log  9 kb
20230414.log  24 kb

william_chapman #: Hello Fernando, Sorry for the delayed response. Luckily my prop firm has it's own terminal which works ok. Even still, I would still like my normal MT5 to run trade accounts like it did before, without having to change my PC. Here are my journal logs.

EDIT: I think I may have misunderstood your issue and the text below the line may not be quite relevante. So, I will try this again.

In your log, besides being beta builds, I also noticed that when connecting to MetaQuotes demo servers that it connects, synchronises and then immediately disconnects. This is not normal.

You may have a network or internet problem. Something may be interfering with the connection. Could be a ISP block or filter, or your router, or firewall settings, or something else.

So you will have to look into that. However, that been said, you should use the official build of MT5 and not any beta builds that might have bugs. So the next part which was my original post is still relevant ...

Your log does not show ANY attempts at all at connecting to a different broker accounts besides MetaQuotes demo accounts on the 13/14 (logs you provided).

You are also running beta builds of MetaTrader (build 3677 followed by 3681). This is due to you connecting to MetaQuotes demo accounts. If you don't want to be a beta tester then don't connect to MetaQuotes demo trade servers—ever.

If you have not activated any Market products, then uninstall MetaTrader completely and clean-up everything. Make sure it is completely gone without a trace. Delete all MetaQuotes files and folders in the AppDirectory too.

Then download and install a MT5 from a reputable broker (any reputable broker will do). This will install the official release build 3661. Check that it is in fact build 3661 and that it does not update to beta builds.

If you do have product activations, let us know and we can consider another option.

Reason: