Trade strategy with huge amount of orders

Unfortunately, some traders absolutely do not think about real trading.

Using experts they expose hundreds orders, delete them, and execute completely wild trading operations. For example, users of the strategy based on grids (Grid).

Naturally, on real accounts it at all will not pass. And anybody from brokers will not allow.
Therefore, for more realistic situation of real trading on our demo-server it was decided to delete all demo-accounts which abuse features of autotrading. First of all it concerns a demo-accounts with huge amount of trade operations.
This mode will be included on all MetaTrader 4 servers.

Be reasonable in use of experts, please.

How muh is too much? I execute about 100 trades a day (not orders) and manage them from there....

yes what is too much orders ?? ok i undestand if the grid size is smal for example les than 10 pips

if i was a long short medium term trader there would be a longer distance betwen gridzize also my strategy is based on grid trading so i cannot se what there shold be wrong with that

I agree with MQ on this one. Brokers could care less how many trades you enter if they can handle the volume. Most brokers can handle the volume of trades so that is not the real issue. Remember your broker is in business to make money. If you are in a trade for less than 5 or 10 minutes as a matter of routine they will put you on manual trading. That means you will try to enter a trade and you will have to verify the trade with a live broker or an automated system which gives the same result of slowing you down.

Like every market in the world the FOREX is a zero-sum game. Your broker is nothing more than a facilitator of the trade. For every buyer their is a seller and vice versa. If you get in and out too quickly your broker can not find another trader to take the other end of the trade. This means they must pay you if you win and that hurts their bottom line. You should contact your broker and ask them about this. You will find all of them telling you the same thing. RefCo likes to see five minutes or more. Most brokers will hover around this five minute time biasing higher.

I really do not understand this point - what is the problem? On my real trading I have hundreds of open orders - and I do not think I am the only grid trader around, and not an especially active one.

If my broker complains that I have too much volume then I will change brokers! We are no longer in the '80s when market makers were there to rip u off and brokers to get fat fees. If he wants to 'check' my every order then that is his problem.. not mine! If he cannot find enough liquidity to satisfy my order then that makes the price change.. this is the market.

I respect my broker because he gives me affordable access to the market with good tools and I oblige him by trading actively. The faster I trade, the more money he makes!

This is the age of electronic trading for retail investors ! There is nothing unrealistic with having hundreds of open orders.

regards,

ps - as grids were specifically targeted and I am the 'active gridder' of this forum, I did feel personally targetted by this post. If MT no longer wants me here, that is no problem.. just say so!

Everybody seems to miss the point. Spread!! The real interbank exchange charges 2 to 3 pips to major banks and brokers to make a trade. If you deal high volume (more than $20bn i think) the spread gets less. Now for us small guys and gals to use a broker like FXCM or InterbankFX, we get a spread of 4 to 8 pips. Most brokers deal in relatively high volumes, where do you think those extra pips go to??!!

The more you trade, the more pips they take, no problem. Why else do they not charge comission or fees?

Pretty much comes down to this: find something that scares them and they'll change the rules to make it "illegal". Telling...very telling. But the fact is that grids don't really ove that fast. Usually they just sit there for hours during slow times. If the market is really screaming then most people are going to be trading and taking profits or entering new trades so there shouldn't be any problem with finding traders. I think this is just a misunderstanding of how grids behave. They are scalping only in the since that the profit target is close. This doesn't mean that it happens in seconds. If it did, my head would spin from the stress of it.

Yea, this whole issue about too many orders is very very odd...

Bottom line is that the more orders you have, the more money your broker makes. Why would your broker ever want you to limit your amount of orders, unless there is something larger at stake.

The too many orders issue, the reasonless lack of API, the little things in the GUI that need to be fixed and would make MT4 such a better charting app.

What is going on? One could argue that some of us potentially gripe too much, but the mere fact that we have reason to gripe like we do is the problem.

Really, this is completely gotten out of hand. I just don't understand what happened.
Reason: