Experts: AK-47 Scalper EA

AK-47 Scalper EA:

AK-47 Scalper EA is fully automated. It uses the strategy of entering the sell Stop order continuously and will modifythe order when the price is opposite to the pending order.

Author: Nguyen Quoc Hung

It's not working for me. I downloaded it and mounted it then run it as per the instructions, but it was not trading on my demo account.

I tried also on my actual account on US30Cash and after analizing the results nothing happened. The script doesn't put orders.

I'm I doing something wrong or?!

itso1970 #:

It's not working for me. I downloaded it and mounted it then run it as per the instructions, but it was not trading on my demo account.

I tried also on my actual account on US30Cash and after analizing the results nothing happened. The script doesn't put orders.

I'm I doing something wrong or?!

you try to check value of Spread, it must be lower than allowed value (input)

The EA does not work in the tester, on the demo and on the real account. Changed the spread value. When testing, it does not display error messages. The advisor has not been finalized.

Skyrider #:

The EA does not work in the tester, on the demo and on the real account. Changed the spread value. When testing, it does not display error messages. The advisor has not been finalized.

you try to check value of Spread, it must be lower than allowed value (input)

Nguyen Quoc Hung (mql5.com)

it works on large volatility signals, but not with small ones, maybe you can improve the signal, especially on candles that are not 100% and then fall back, while the order has been placed. I'm glad I could try it. great job thanks

void OpenOrder(){

//int OrdType = OP_SELL;//-1;

double TP = 0;
   double SL = 0;
   string comment = ExtBotName;

//Calculate Lots    double lot1 = CalculateVolume();       //if(OrdType == OP_SELL){       double OpenPrice = NormalizeDouble(Bid - (StopLevel * _Point) - (InpSL_Pips/2) * Pips2Double, Digits);       SL = NormalizeDouble(Ask + StopLevel * _Point + InpSL_Pips/2 * Pips2Double, Digits);                if(CheckSpreadAllow())                                    //Check Spread       {          if(!OrderSend(_Symbol, OP_SELLSTOP, lot1, OpenPrice, slippage, SL, TP, comment, InpMagicNumber, 0, clrRed))          Print(__FUNCTION__,"--> OrderSend error ",GetLastError());       }    //} }

Looks really nice, but I wonder if there are so many modifications, then it may affect on the broker issus?

Hong Ling Mu #:
Looks really nice, but I wonder if there are so many modifications, then it may affect on the broker issus?
You can try to use donchain indicator to get entry signal.

Thank you for making a program and sharing it.

I tested it on a demo account. It does not work with real accounts. I would be grateful if you kindly let me know how to do it quickly.

I tested on demo account. The EA trade executes only sell trades. 

Convert to MT5:
#include <KimIVToMT5.mqh> // https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/93352/page32#comment_10603352

#define extern input

int ObjectsTotal() { return(ObjectsTotal(0)); }
string ObjectName( const int Pos ) { return(ObjectName(0, Pos)); } 
long ObjectType( const string Name ) { return(ObjectGetInteger(0, Name, OBJPROP_TYPE)); } 
bool ObjectDelete( const string Name ) {return(ObjectDelete(0, Name)); }

#include "AK-47 Scalper EA - MT4.mq4" // https://www.mql5.com/en/code/42236
Reason: