Yellow SL MT4 but the currency pair doesn't exist! Demo account

Good evening everyone, I have a problem with mt4, I can't close or modify a trade that doesn't exist in the list of possible pairs. It's a demo account but I don't want this trade to remain open. Is there a solution to this? I can't delete demo account until I close all trades... I post pictures of how I see

Matteo:

Good evening everyone, I have a problem with mt4, I can't close or modify a trade that doesn't exist in the list of possible pairs. It's a demo account but I don't want this trade to remain open. Is there a solution to this? I can't delete demo account until I close all trades... I post pictures of how I see

What do you mean it doesn't exist?

You can't disable a symbol with a running trade, check your MT4 >> View >> Symbols for AUDNZD please.

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Try restarting the terminal. Remember to wait 30 seconds for the terminal to write out caches and exit before starting.

3. What happens when you click on the x?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

What do you mean it doesn't exist?

You can't disable a symbol with a running trade, check your MT4 >> View >> Symbols for AUDNZD please.

ok i try 

William Roeder #:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Try restarting the terminal. Remember to wait 30 seconds for the terminal to write out caches and exit before starting.

3. What happens when you click on the x?
i'm sorry for this, if you can, shift the topic on the right place. Thanks, now i try your solution.

OK i try, if i try to delete the trade it wont let me to this... if i try to modify the trade, MT4 open the USDCHF pair, but the trade open is AUDNZD, this is crazy, can you help me? Icona di Verificata con community

Matteo #:
OK i try, if i try to delete the trade it wont let me to this... if i try to modify the trade, MT4 open the USDCHF pair, but the trade open is AUDNZD, this is crazy, can you help me?

Post a screenshot of your terminal with this issue please.

Okay this is my situation, I have an open position in AUDNZD and when I go to close it it doesn't let me close, it doesn't give me any errors, simply pressing "X" nothing happens, while if I go to change the position it opens the box change of USDCHF, this thing is very strange, as you can see from the second picture.

Is there a solution to this?

Thank you

Matteo #:

Okay this is my situation, I have an open position in AUDNZD and when I go to close it it doesn't let me close, it doesn't give me any errors, simply pressing "X" nothing happens, while if I go to change the position it opens the box change of USDCHF, this thing is very strange, as you can see from the second picture.

Post a screenshot of your entire MT4 terminal, these are not telling us anything.

Ok, is this ok?

Matteo #: Ok, is this ok?

According to your screenshot, the order #408628 on the symbol AUDNZD, was opened in May of this year (aprox. 6 months ago), namely 2022.05.17 10:02:04.

How is it that you only noticed it now?

Just because the symbol is currently not on your Market Watch, does not mean it wasn't back when the order was placed.

Matteo #: Okay this is my situation, I have an open position in AUDNZD and when I go to close it it doesn't let me close, it doesn't give me any errors, simply pressing "X" nothing happens, while if I go to change the position it opens the box change of USDCHF, this thing is very strange, as you can see from the second picture.
Try re-enabling the AUDNZD on your Market Watch and then try to close the order again.
Reason: