mt4 available in spain - page 2

Alain Verleyen: Maybe. But it seems Spanish residents will have difficulties to find a broker allowing them to trade CFDs (seems it's only concerning CFDs). MT4 or not.

Since you are affected in a similar way due to Belgian restrictions, how to you go about finding brokers? I ask out of curiosity (as I have no such restrictions in my case)!

Fernando Carreiro:

Since you are affected in a similar way due to Belgian restrictions, how to you go about finding brokers? I ask out of curiosity (as I have no such restrictions in my case)!

I just can't have a real account for Forex or CFDs, the ones I had were closed. I don't have problems to open a demo account with MT4.

Alain VerleyenI just can't have a real account for Forex or CFDs, the ones I had were closed. I don't have problems to open a demo account with MT4.

So how to you trade Forex and/or CFD's (on real account) or is this only a restriction on MT4 but not MT5?

Fernando Carreiro:

So how to you trade Forex and/or CFD's (on real account) or is this only a restriction on MT4 but not MT5?

I don't trade Forex or CFD's, that's simple.

If I need to check something with a real account, I ask to my customers to give me access.

Alain Verleyen: I don't trade Forex or CFD's, that's simple.

OK! Sorry, my bad! I was under the wrong impression (based on my assumption of looking at your profile backdrop), that you were actually trading those.

Fernando Carreiro:

OK! Sorry, my bad! I was under the wrong impression (based on my assumption of looking at your profile backdrop), that you were actually trading those.

Futures, options, stocks with MT5 seems more interesting to me.
Reason: