Any ideas for smarter alternatives to grid, martingale or recovery zones? (no loss strategys) - page 2

in my opinion cutting loses as soon as possible gives 1000s time better results then trying to recover bed entries going into loss. 
Strategies that try to recover bad trades .... have bad entries that they try to profit on...  that make no sense. Bad entry? happens, close it and wait for another entry.

There are 100s of eas on codebase, just try a bunch of them. I doubt that you will find the same recovery strategy in any 2 of them. But it is my experience that if the original strategy can not recover the loss trade, then that strategy is crap and short-lived. Test closing strategies instead. You may need to use a different closing strategy depending on the current market volatility, and/or which market session is currently open. And if there is only a few losing trades, then -- as already suggested above -- it will be faster and safer to simply close the trade with a loss, and recover the loss with future winning trades.

tho93:
What im looking for are other ways/alternatives of no loss Systems, pls dont get defensiv when hearing the word no loss strategys.

The point is im looking for safer alternatives with the same Prinziple, we all know grid or martingale is primitive, just one sided price averaging with exponetiall risk.

Recovery zones seems to be a little smarter, Dynamic to both directions long and short, still exponetiall risk with high probability of running out of equity.

Im looking for better and smarter alternatives, would appreciate any ideas and recommendation!

The problem with this methodology is it will get some drawdown at some point. Especially if there's any flash crash/black swan on the market or high fundamental news. There's no wrong in the no loss system. But I believe the default when we enter trading forex it we have to accept losses at some point. 

Try Trend following.

Lower win rate 17%-25%, Big winners. Cut Losers, let winners run.

All my strategies are Trend following, with higher time frame confirmation and lower time frame entries.

But there is not a 'No Loss System' that exists - you might find one on the Front page of MQL5.com experts section.

There is one , which is kind of similar of grid ,but has a flavor of hedge or recorvery. Take every signal of an indicator , specially oscilators,

For example if rsi is overbought sell, and without closing previous position on next oversold signal place a buy 

in this way previous position will be hedged,

when the overall profit of all position meet some percent of account balance close them all.

I am researching this type of strategy,
This type of strategy is different from Martingale,

tho93:
What im looking for are other ways/alternatives of no loss Systems, pls dont get defensiv when hearing the word no loss strategys.

The point is im looking for safer alternatives with the same Prinziple, we all know grid or martingale is primitive, just one sided price averaging with exponetiall risk.

Recovery zones seems to be a little smarter, Dynamic to both directions long and short, still exponetiall risk with high probability of running out of equity.

Im looking for better and smarter alternatives, would appreciate any ideas and recommendation!

If You expose Yourself to any kind of risk there is no possibility to have zero chance to lose at all. You can chose how often to win and how big to lose.

There are strategies that have high win rate and consequently lower reward to risk ratio and strategies with low win rate and high r:r.

The choice of the strategy to use depends on the kind of market traded, mostly based on the volatility.

The nearest risk/reward profile to what You are describing is a mean reversion strategy on low volatility markets.

Usually this kind of strategies have win rate as high as 80% and a r:r ratio <1.The problem with this kind of strategies are trading costs in the form of commissions, spread, slippage and other implicit market costs.

Actually there are lots of working trading strategies. Fact is that a retail trader can't trade most of them and It is forced to stick with the ones that has an higher average trade, namely some flavor of trend following.

grid or martingale strategy has his fitable markets, i don't believe it can be optimized too much
Reason: