Support and Resistance Indicator Alert

Hello,

i would like to ask someone to help me.

I have two ''Support and Resistance'' indicators.

One indicator has no alert but works fine and the other one has an alert (it does not work though) and also when you change indicator colour or width it returns back to default settings.

So, I would like someone to add alert to indicator which does not have alert (KG.mq4) 

I will attach both files in case someone needs to take a look.

I would really appreciate help.

Sandra PJ: i would like to ask someone to help me. I have 2 KG Support and Resistance Indicators. One indicator has no alert but works fine and the other one has an alert (it does not work though) and when you change indicator colour or width it returns back to default settings. So, I would like someone to add alert to indicator which does not have alert (KG.mq4) I will attach both files in case someone needs to take a look. I would really appreciate help.

I suggest you place your request in the Freelance section. That is what's for.

The forum is not a coding service. It is for offering guidance to those that wish to learn how to do things themselves, not to do it for them.

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Sandra PJ #: I would appreciate if someone tell me how to do it (how to add alert code).

You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
          No free help (2017)

Sandra PJ #:

I see.

Well, my problem is that I do not know how to include alert on my indicator source code. I don't know how to code in order to have this alert on this indicator.

Anyway, it's okay then, whatever.

I will not bother you.

Thanks.

https://docs.mql4.com/common/alert

Alert - Common Functions - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

Sandra PJ #: Thank you. I am trying to understand. So, the main source code of the indicator where I want to add an alert is above, next to my first message. I took alert code from the other indicator I have. I know that I cannot just copy code from one indicator and paste to the other indicator. I need to update the code to fit the whole source code, so that it makes sense. But I dont understand what changes I need to make? I attach here the alert code I took from the other indicator.

That is decompiled code. It is not allowed here and is illegal. Things like "g_ibuf_128", "gi_152", "li_12" are signs that source code is from illegally decompiled code.

Don't ever post that type of code here and don't ask for help with it. You can be banned.

Ask the real owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way, we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
          Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
          How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 (2017)
          134317 - MQL4 programming forum (2011)

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

Reason: