using indicator for automated trading

I'm wondering if there are tools that can make automated trading by use of an indicator (*****).

So in fact idea is to automate trading with using an indicator

Bart B: I'm wondering if there are tools
  1. You have only four choices:

1. Search for it (CodeBase or Market). Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
      MT5: Begin learning to code it.

If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. Or pay (Freelance) someone to code it. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
                Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help (2017)

2. Yes there are tools, but:

EA builder, EA Builder Pro, EATree, Etasoft forex generator, ForexEAdvisor Forex Strategy Builder, ForexEAdvisor, ForexRobotAcademy.com, FX EA Builder, fxDreema, Forex Generator, FxPro, Molanis, Octa-FX Meta Editor, Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator, Strategy Builder FX, Strategy Quant, Visual Trader Studio, MQL5 Wizard, etc., are all the same. You will get something quick, but then you will spend a much longer time trying to get it right, than if you learned the language up front, and then just wrote it.

1. Since you haven't learned MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
      If we tell you what you need, you can't code it.
      If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
      We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using Code button) and state the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds of lines of code. You are essentially going to be on your own.

2. EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
      EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (Max bars in chart), volume is unreliable (miss ticks.) Always use time.
      EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
      EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers. pre-Build 500)
      EA builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.

3. EATree uses objects on chart to save values — not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)

4. FX EA Builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
      FX EA Builder makes bad code, loosing open tickets on terminal restart. No recovery (crash/power failure.)
      FX EA Builder makes bad code, not adjusting stops for the spread.
      FX EA Builder makes bad code, using OrdersTotal directly.

5. FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, non-updateing global variables.
      FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, compilation errors.
      FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, not checking return codes.

Learn to code it, or pay someone (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum #1 (2019)

What a stupid arrogant answer is this.

This post was not a code section, I'm not a coder and also not interested to learn it.

But I respect other people who can't do what I learned already and help others to learn things if they are not so experienced as I'm in a certain thing. So that such things are available in the market or cutom programming is needed could have been a very kind answer as for me it's not so clear like those things could work out of the box !

Bart B #: What a stupid arrogant answer is this. This post was not a code section, I'm not a coder and also not interested to learn it. But I respect other people who can't do what I learned already and help others to learn things if they are not so experienced as I'm in a certain thing. So that such things are available in the market or cutom programming is needed could have been a very kind answer as for me it's not so clear like those things could work out of the box !

Given that the forum is mostly focused on MQL programming (hence the name of the site) and also given that it is against the forum rules to recommend or discuss products sold in the "Market" section, William (as well as many other readers, myself included) assumed that you were asking for "free coding", which is a common theme by a large number of users on the forum with their first post.

So, if your query is not related to coding, and since we can't recommend any products, may I suggest you do some research into what is currently available in the Market section, or even in the CodeBase section. And if you can't find anything that suits your needs, then maybe consider the Freelance section.

Bart B:

I'm wondering if there are tools that can make automated trading by use of an indicator (*****).

So in fact idea is to automate trading with using an indicator

You need a tool that is able to read indicators values from the chart and, based on them, set up trading conditions: entry, exit, etc.

Reason: