How to disable signal re-synchronization?

I'm a subcriber to signals. Sometime my positions are split (cut down volume) by Signal System during re-synchronization. It say 

0 12:56:30.122 '61158122': Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 500% (old value 510%)

0 12:56:30.122 '61158122': Signal - local position [#574698975 sell 2.80 USDCAD at 1.32249] volume exceeds the signal one [#90532461 sell 0.55 USDCAD at 1.32252], trying to fix

I really don't need Signal System to do it. How can I do ?

The volume conversion changes sometimes, I don't care it.

Files:
20220916.log  14 kb

This is small thread: Signal synchronization
Signal synchronization
Signal synchronization
  • www.mql5.com
What happens on a practical level if I don't tick the box "Synchronizartion without confirmations" (so with confirmations) ? Urgent Reply pls...

My situation is

I don't copy SL and TP

I don't have manual positions in my account

I haven't change balance, neither the signal provider.

But the signal platform corrected my positions volume by split them, which is not at my will.

If I uncheck "Synchronize positions without confirmations", can I avoid correction?

Longsen Chen #:

My situation is

I don't copy SL and TP

I don't have manual positions in my account

I haven't change balance, neither the signal provider.

But the signal platform corrected my positions volume by split them, which is not at my will.

If I uncheck "Synchronize positions without confirmations", can I avoid correction?

The lot size for subscribers are selected according to the leverage of subscriber and provider and according to balance of subscriber and provider.
And as I see - the percentage of value was changed (510% and 390%).

'61158122': Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 510% (old value 500%)

'61158122': Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 390% (old value 510%)

It means, the lot size for you should be changed.
But in the provider (or you, or your/his broker archived the history) is making balance operations on the trading account (or change the leverage) during the open trades so those trades may be corrected. If no open trades so - no correction (just next trade will be open with the different lot size.

This is correction - small part of the order was closed, means: originally the trade was opened at 2.80 lot size but later 0.05 lot for this trade was closed 9I think - it is not a problem):

0    12:56:30.122    '61158122': Signal - local position [#574698975 sell 2.80 USDCAD at 1.32249] volume exceeds the signal one [#90532461 sell 0.55 USDCAD at 1.32252], trying to fix
0    12:56:30.122    '61158122': close order #574698975 sell 0.05 USDCAD at 1.32249 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 at price 0.00000

Sergey Golubev #:

This is correction - small part of the order was closed, means: originally the trade was opened at 2.80 lot size but later 0.05 lot for this trade was closed 9I think - it is not a problem):

0    12:56:30.122    '61158122': Signal - local position [#574698975 sell 2.80 USDCAD at 1.32249] volume exceeds the signal one [#90532461 sell 0.55 USDCAD at 1.32252], trying to fix
0    12:56:30.122    '61158122': close order #574698975 sell 0.05 USDCAD at 1.32249 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 at price 0.00000

Thank you for spending time looking into the problem.

My problem is I don't need the signal platform to corect the volume ratio. 

How can I disable this function of signal platform?

If I uncheck the synchronization, can I avoid the correction?

Longsen Chen #:

Thank you for spending time looking into the problem.

My problem is I don't need the signal platform to corect the volume ratio. 

How can I disable this function of signal platform?

If I uncheck the synchronization, can I avoid the correction?

You can't disable that function, you either using the signal copying service or not, you can't have bits and pieces of it.

The whole structure of MQL5.com signal copying system is based on synchronizations.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can't disable that function, you either using the signal copying service or not, you can't have bits and pieces of it.

The whole structure of MQL5.com signal copying system is based on synchronizations.

I see. I understand your point. Thanks.

If I have open orders from signal provider and untick “synchronize position without confirmation”, will it close the open orders?

Ir Elan Syuherlan #: If I have open orders from signal provider and untick “synchronize position without confirmation”, will it close the open orders?

According to the documentation (pressing F1 when in the Signals of the Options) ... Signals - Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help

Synchronize positions without confirmations — automatic synchronization without additional confirmation. When subscribing to a signal, trading state of the Subscriber's and Provider's accounts are synchronized. This can be a primary synchronization when activating the subscription or a re-synchronization during copying.
    If pending orders or non-signal positions (opened manually or by an Expert Advisor) are detected at the Subscriber's account during synchronization, the dialog offering to close the positions and remove the orders is displayed. If during the initial synchronization, a provider account has floating (unfixed) profit, a user will see a dialog window offering to wait for better conditions to start copying. In both cases, synchronization is not performed and copying of signals is stopped until the user makes the decision by clicking the appropriate dialog button.
    If the platform is working around the clock without constant external control (for example, runs on VPS), confirmation requests to perform synchronization are left unanswered and thus can prevent signals from being copied. When this option is enabled, synchronization is always performed automatically without the need for Subscriber's confirmation.

I also found the following by running a search in the forum ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal synchronization

Sergey Golubev, 2020.02.27 06:32

If you have "Synchronize positions without confirmations" so the system will synchronize your positions/orders with the signal provider all the time without your confirmation.

It may be good for VPS or for classic al way of trading. But you will not like it in some case:

• for example, your positions were closed by stop loss or take profit but for signal provider - not yet (it may happened because of different brokers/data/quotes are used for subscribers and signal providers in scalping or similar signals). And if you have "Synchronize positions without confirmations" so the positions will be opened again for you (because those positions were opened in signal provider);
      • if you close position manually but the signal provider is having this position so "Synchronize positions without confirmations" with the signal provider will be done and this position will be opened once again for you;
      • some other cases.

Signal synchronization

Sergey Golubev, 2020.02.27 07:00

It you do not tick so it means that you should confirm every time -

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber#settings -

In both cases, synchronization is not performed and copying of signals is stopped until the user makes the decision by clicking the appropriate dialog button.
      If the platform is working around the clock without constant external control (for example, runs on VPS), confirmation requests to perform synchronization are left unanswered and thus can prevent signals from being copied. When this option is enabled, synchronization is always performed automatically without the need for Subscriber's confirmation.

Signal synchronization

Sergey Golubev, 2020.02.27 05:53

MetaTrader 4 Help → Signals → Signal Subscribers
      and
      MetaTrader 5 Help → Trading Signals and Copy Trading → How to Subscribe to a Signal

• Synchronize positions without confirmations – automatic synchronization without additional confirmation. When subscribing to a signal, trading states of the Subscriber's and Provider's accounts are synchronized. This can be a primary synchronization when activating the subscription or a re-synchronization during copying.
        If pending orders or non-signal positions (opened manually or by an Expert Advisor) are detected at the Subscriber's account during synchronization, the dialog offering to close the positions and remove the orders is displayed. If during the initial synchronization, a provider account has floating (unfixed) profit, a user will see a dialog window offering to wait for better conditions to start copying. In both cases, synchronization is not performed and copying of signals is stopped until the user makes the decision by clicking the appropriate dialog button.

• If there are custom positions/orders, they are left on the account, while the system starts/proceeds copying the Provider's trades.
        • If the Provider has a floating profit, the platform does not wait for better entry conditions and starts copying immediately.

Does the information above answer you question?

If not, let us know, so we can continue searching.

Fernando Carreiro #:

According to the documentation (pressing F1 when in the Signals of the Options) ... Signals - Platform Settings - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help

Synchronize positions without confirmations — automatic synchronization without additional confirmation. When subscribing to a signal, trading state of the Subscriber's and Provider's accounts are synchronized. This can be a primary synchronization when activating the subscription or a re-synchronization during copying.

I also found the following by running a search in the forum ...

Does the information above answer you question?

If not, let us know, so we can continue searching.

Thanks Fernando, I really understand those explanations but still not answer my question.

Reason: