Using signal: Only copy new opened signals - not currently opened ones ?

Hello,

if I start subscribing to a signal, how can I prevent to open positions which were opened before my subscription? I only found a setting like "synchronize positions without confirmation" - is this the setting I need to keep unchecked? Will this not affect the future opening of new positions?

Thanks in advance!

yup...i've been asking this question but no answer yet?

tomkay1985:

Hello,

if I start subscribing to a signal, how can I prevent to open positions which were opened before my subscription? I only found a setting like "synchronize positions without confirmation" - is this the setting I need to keep unchecked? Will this not affect the future opening of new positions?

Thanks in advance!

As far as I know you can't control this.

tomkay1985:

Hello,

Thanks in advance!

Wait there is no open position to subscribe.

angevoyageur:
Wait there is no open position to subscribe.
Maybe a long time, if signal is multi-currency ...

figurelli:
Maybe a long time, if signal is multi-currency ...
I know...but it's probably the only way. Do you see an other ?

angevoyageur:
I know...but it's probably the only way. Do you see an other ?

No, this is why I think you can't control this.

Maybe a workaround would be the provider design the trading signal with a safe entrance window, for instance based on the same week day/time.

In this case, the provider could offer such control to the subscriber.

Reason: