Session specific Moving Average

Hi,

Can somebody help me write a moving average that only calculates the moving average between 16:30-23:15 (or any other specified period) and ignores the rest of the day?

Thank you very much
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
Moving Average - Trend Indicators - Technical Indicators - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Moving Average Technical Indicator shows the mean instrument price value for a certain period of time. When one calculates the moving average...

Farzad Gharebashloo: Can somebody help me write a moving average that only calculates the moving average between 16:30-23:15 (or any other specified period) and ignores the rest of the day?
Yes, I am sure there are plenty of coders that can do that for you in the Freelance section. They can help you and you can help them!
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Farzad Gharebashloo: Can somebody help me write
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

2. See also

1. Dealing with Time (Part 1): The Basics - MQL5 Articles (2021.10.01)
    2. Dealing with Time (Part 2): The Functions - MQL5 Articles (2021.10.08)
    3. date/time (2017)
    4. Find bar of the same time one day ago - MQL4 programming forum (2017)
Reason: