My subscribed signal are not trading correctly

I have an issue.

i subscribed on a signal, and it went good some days.

then I put a multipler on the acount, and i dont know if its related to that, but the signals trades are really trading wrong.

my tradees differ a lot from what can be seen on the signal providers history. There it shows only wins, but for me its been a big loss.

i dont have any vps, is that needed? I just installed it on my meta4 in windows…and then shut the software.

Metatrader 4?
Check the subscription procedure (in case you missed something):

How to Subscribe to MT4 Signal - instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)

------------------

As to lot size for subscribers so you can check Metatrader journal about what was written there (because it is written about lot size for the trades and about "why" and so on). Read this thread for more details:

How to change the volume/lot size -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

bgcofficemanager:

I have an issue.

i subscribed on a signal, and it went good some days.

then I put a multipler on the acount, and i dont know if its related to that, but the signals trades are really trading wrong.

my tradees differ a lot from what can be seen on the signal providers history. There it shows only wins, but for me its been a big loss.

i dont have any vps, is that needed? I just installed it on my meta4 in windows…and then shut the software.

What do you mean the signal trades are trading wrong?

Don't you have the same trades as the signal provider?

Maybe the signal lot size multiplier you are using has increased the risk in your account, changing the free margin and that affects trades.

If you have the same trades as the signal, but you see losses when the signal enjoys profits, that could be the result of slippage, if you are using an incompatible broker/server setup.

Check the Slippage tab of the signal for details.

Reason: